stjohnweddings.com

St John, VI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

St John Weddings with Anne Marie Porter are an inexpensive, meaningful way to have a destination wedding in the United States Virgin Islands. Lovingly known as "St John's Barefoot Minister", Anne Marie helps with everything from applying for your USVI marriage license, to choosing the perfect National Park beach for your romantic wedding.

As a thirty five year St. John resident, Anne Marie, has married thousands of couples from all over the world, and is your best resource for a US Virgin Island beach wedding. Anne Marie keeps it simple, reasonably priced, and personalized. Her intention is for you to have a meaningful, stress free, fun wedding experience. She suggests you meet her on one of St. John's National Park beaches - get married and enjoy your honeymoon! It can be just the two of you or bring your family and friends. The cost for your wedding is $500.00

If you want a photographer, videographer, florist, musician, caterer, bakery, she gives you their names, phone numbers, and web sites so you can speak with them directly. Unlimited pre-wedding service consultations are available by phone 340-626-4658 so that an appropriate marriage ceremony can be created with you. When looking for a wedding consultant or wedding planner, everyone says "Anne Marie's The Best".

PHONE ANNE MARIE NOW 340-6264658

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$501

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Corey B. Getting married on 07/12/2022

Amazing ceremony

Anne Marie is excellent! She guided us through the entire process for a ceremony on St. John including how to apply for a license and recommendations for photographers, caterers, and florists. Our ceremony was lovely - carefully chosen words that reflected exactly what we wanted. Thank you Anne Marie!

stjohnweddings.com's reply:

You and your lovely guests made me feel like part of your family . Seeing you all leave the beach via boat was fun , too .
  • Alfonza
    Alfonza P. Married on 08/25/2021

Greatly appreciated

We started off a little late but she waited and was patient. Her passion for what’s does, made our day very special.

stjohnweddings.com's reply:

You are inspirational .
    Wishing you continued adventures and happiness .
    In Love ,
    Anne Marie
  • John E
    John E. Married on 07/29/2021

Vow Renewal 25 Years

Anne Marie is the most delightful person full of life and passion for joining people together. She made our evening Vow Renewal on Hawksnest Beach a very spiritual event. I never expected to have tears in my eyes full of emotion followed by so much laughter. We celebrated 25 years of marriage with our two daughters standing on the waters edge perfectly barefoot enjoying God's beauty all around. My husband and I love St John and had said "one day" we should renew our vows on the beach......I am so thankful for Anne Marie helping us make this dream come true. She is a special lady and a blessing to our family! Thank you Anne Marie for being beautiful YOU :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography Wedding Photographers

Ann Marie is a joy!! The love and warmth she brings to each wedding is something special. She always brings a tear to my eye.

STJ Creative Photography STJ Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Anne Marie is my island angel. Always greets me with a smile. Always has uplifting things to say. Always so supportive in any endeavor I tell her about, or any struggle I convey to her. Its so nice to have started in this industry years ago with someone like her to guide me, and to help me grow. She gives me confidence every wedding we work together on. My clients always enjoy her and her presence as well! It's always a relaxed environment with Anne Marie, which is so appreciated in this business of high-strung planning and details sometimes. I always look forward to your hugs, Anne Marie! See you on the beach soon! Best, Anne, STJ Creative Photography

Passion Flower St John Passion Flower St John Wedding Florists

AnneMarie at St John Weddings is simply the Best, for no fee she will help you with coordinatingYour St John wedding from your flowers, hair ,music ,cake, photos, transportation all that you need to have a stress free destination wedding, not to mention her commitment to deliver a sincere hart felt ceremony

5000 Estate Enighed, PMB 7 St John, 00830