Nearby Vendors to Consider

About stjohnweddings.com

St. John's Barefoot Minister

St John Weddings with Anne Marie Porter are an inexpensive, meaningful way to have a destination wedding in the United States Virgin Islands. Lovingly known as "St John's Barefoot Minister", Anne Marie helps with everything from applying for your USVI marriage license, to choosing the perfect National Park beach for your romantic wedding.

As a twenty nine year St. John resident, Anne Marie, has married thousands of couples from all over the world, and is your best resource for a US Virgin Island beach wedding. Anne Marie keeps it simple, reasonably priced, and personalized. Her intention is for you to have a meaningful, stress free, fun wedding experience. She suggests you meet her on one of St. John's National Park beaches - get married and enjoy your honeymoon! It can be just the two of you or bring your family and friends. The cost for your wedding is $400.

If you want a photographer, videographer, florist, musician, caterer, bakery, she gives you their names, phone numbers, and web sites so you can speak with them directly. Unlimited pre-wedding service consultations are available by phone 888-676-5701 or 340-626-4658 so that an appropriate marriage ceremony can be created with you. When looking for a wedding consultant or wedding planner, everyone says "Anne Marie's The Best".

PHONE ANNE MARIE NOW 340-6264658

Licensed (2)
Single Religion (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Baptist (1)

Anne Marie was a pleasure to work with. She accommodated all of our request as well as offered any advice we needed about our wedding on St. John. She was so flexible (even though we changed the time on her twice) and never put extra stress on me. The ceremony was beautifully done and all my guests commented on her obvious passion for what she does. She brought a sense of peace to us on our wedding day and even though the ceremony was not practiced beforehand, it went off without any problems. I'm so grateful to have had her officiate our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

WOW. Anne Marie is so BEAUTIFUL and POWERFUL. This woman is certainly in tune with the energy you present as a couple and a group, not to mention the ocean itself. I could not have asked for a better officiant for our intimate wedding. I was terrified of being the center of attention and Anne Marie worked with me and my desires to create a PERFECT, serene movement of us and our guests down to the beach to be wed. I was surprised by my lack of nerves and I do attribute that much to Anne Marie. She truly speaks with the ocean and beckons it to be an integral part of the ceremony. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/17/17, 1 Review

Anne Marie,
Thank you for making my husband wedding day more than special. You were very detailed, kind, loving and considerate of what we asked. It was truly a blessing to have met you, and I could not have chosen anyone better .
With Love
Erik & Latasha Reynolds ??

Profile Picture Latasha, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews

0:54 minutes
St.John's Barefoot Minister
0:45 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Ann Marie is a joy!! The love and warmth she brings to each wedding is something special. She always brings a tear to my eye.

Anne Marie is my island angel. Always greets me with a smile. Always has uplifting things to say. Always so supportive in any endeavor I tell her about, or any struggle I convey to her. Its so nice to have started in this industry years ago with someone like her to guide me, and to help me grow. She gives me confidence every wedding we work together on. My clients always enjoy her and her presence as well! It's always a relaxed environment with Anne Marie, which is so appreciated in this business of high-strung planning and details sometimes. I always look forward to your hugs, Anne Marie! See you on the beach soon! Best, Anne, STJ Creative Photography

AnneMarie at St John Weddings is simply the Best, for no fee she will help you with coordinatingYour St John wedding from your flowers, hair ,music ,cake, photos, transportation all that you need to have a stress free destination wedding, not to mention her commitment to deliver a sincere hart felt ceremony

To know Anne Marie is to love her. She is Love City's icon. The Barefoot Minister has earned her wings and I would undoubtedly recommend her. One phone call with her and you know you will be taken care of. Definitely call her!

We love working with Anne Marie Porter and recommend her to everyone planning to exchange vows either for the first time or a renewal of their vows. You can trust that she will listen to you because she is such a caring person. She brings serenity and spirituality to every ceremony.

Events