7306 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number

About Stitch Alterations & Design

The STITCH Bridal team specializes in wedding dress alterations, tailoring and mending as well as custom bridal wear. Whether you are looking to tailor a new or vintage dress to perfectly fit your body or have a custom-designed gown created from scratch, our expert designers are here to make you look gorgeous and glamorous on your special day. STITCH also works on bridesmaid’s dresses and groomsman attire. STITCH offers in-store appointments between the hours of 7am and 9pm. We first provide a consultation and first fitting with a quote being provided before any work is done. Following this we arrange the second fitting any additional fittings to suit your schedule. In-home fittings Additionally, STITCH offers in-home fittings for brides as well as whole bridal parties. We currently cover the great Los Angeles and Orange County areas.

• Birdy Grey
  • Rachel & Rose Bridal
  • Affordable Preservation Company
fullsizerender
copy
stitch2logohirespng

4 Reviews for Stitch Alterations & Design

Jocelyn did an incredible job altering a vintage lace bridesmaids dress. It fit and looked better than I imagined possible! Thank you! I am planning on working with her on my everyday wardrobe too!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Stitch Alterations & Design's reply:

Thank you! We really appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you soon!

- Alex and the STITCH Team

Linda · Married on 01/31/2015

I was shopping for a wedding dress and I couldn't find one that spoke to me or fit my needs. I looked into getting a custom wedding gown made and through a client, I found Jocelyn! She walked me through the entire process and not a single detail was left unattended to. I got to choose the fabric and the silhouette and the final outcome went above and beyond my expectations! The dress was uniquely mine and made my wedding day that much more special! Jocelyn was extremely patient and understanding and was always ready to answer any question I had, she was a dream to work with! I cannot say enough about this woman and her talent. If you are looking to have a custom gown made for your wedding day, look no further!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Autumn · Married on 09/28/2014

Jocelyn custom made a dress for my wedding reception. Her aesthetic vision and craftsmanship were beyond anything I could even imagine. Not only was the dress exquisite as far as its design, it fit PERFECTLY. I would highly recommend Jocelyn.

Sent on 09/01/2015

• 7306 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, 90046 See on map
    Location of (Stitch Alterations & Design)