Miami, FL 33299 Map · Phone number

About Stinson Events

Wedding consultants are no longer just for the elite - no matter the size of your budget, you could benefit from professional assistance!

A wedding consultant should be flexible, and be able to provide assistance with the details you want!

You should never feel that you’ve lost control, or that you have no say on your special day!

I have worked to ensure that I can offer a variety of packages, so that no matter what your budget, you should be able to benenfit from a professional consultant!

Here is just a sample listing of things I can help you with:

*Help establish a budget and provide you with strategies to keep to it.
*Establish a style for your wedding, and ensure that style flows throughout your accessories.
*Provide guidance to roles of wedding attendants and other participants.
*Assist in choosing and booking reputable, reliable and affordable professionals for your needs.
*Timeline monitoring, to ensure your plans are coming along with out a hitch.
*Full assistance choosing decorations, favors, centerpieces and other decorative touches.
*Help wording invitations, programs and establishing seating plans.
*Develop a wedding day itinerary, so everyone knows what they are doing!
And most importantly, be there to ensure everything goes as perfectly as planned - after all, you shouldn’t be stressed on your wedding day!

*I am also an ordained minister just in case anyone ever needs one.*

Follow Stinson Events on

Table setting
Table setting
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
The  bride holding her bouquet
Couple portrait

Stinson Events 5
Stinson Events 6
Stinson Events 7

Eudaldo · Married on 02/02/2018

Elizabeth was was recommended by my friend. This was her first gay wedding and She was awesome!!! She made our dream wedding into reality! Jacaranda club and catering told us our planner is amazing!!! Additionally, they told us that our wedding was the most spectacular wedding they have seen in a long time!! She will advocate for you when it comes to negotiating price with vendors! She cleaned up the confetti even when she didn’t have to just save us some money! Give her your top ideas and she will run with it!!! She gets you the discounts and doesn’t pocket the money like other planners! On the day of the wedding I told her, “take the lead, because I want to just enjoy the day”. She made last minute changes to floral placements that made more sense to make sure everyone had a perfect view of our entertainment. Her bridal valet was amazing! He assistants on the day of the wedding were amazing! They were so much fun! Her recommended vendors were spectacular, photography/videography, hair and make up, stationary and hora loca party ideas! I miss our late night calls and texts, she has become part of the family and I will use her for every event I plan. My family wants to use her for up coming events as well! She is will guide you through out the process. I miss our Sunday mimosa filled brunch meetings I would set up with her - I recommend this to any couple that wants to have fun and memorable planning process. She makes sure you stay within budget. If you go over budget like we did she’ll make sure we’re getting the best for an even better price. She will give you options and recommendations. My husband and I wanted the best vendors for the best price and she delivered. The timeline on day of the wedding was great, everything was organized. It’s been a week after and everyone is still talking about it. Comments - “I need to hire her” “flawless wedding” “this was better than my wedding”. Elizabeth from the bottom of our heart thank you, thank you and thank you!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Stinson Events 12
    Stinson Events 13
    Stinson Events 14

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2018

We hired Elizabeth based on a recommendation from the event coordinator at the venue where we decided to have our wedding. Not only was she responsive and on top of any issues that arose during the planning process, she was patient and kind in her interactions with us. She and her staff made our wedding run so smoothly and made us feel understood and appreciated in all of our quirks through the planning process. She handled issues with the florist with grace and her staff had a contagious air of calm that helped me, my groom, and our wedding parties remain calm too. I will recommend Stinson Events to all of my dear friends and I hope you hire her too.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Sihui · Married on 11/19/2016

Elizabeth was recommended to us through our florist. We are so happy he did because her service was exceptional. She is attentive, detail oriented and always responds right away to any questions or concerns we had. There was an unexpected emergency during the wedding but she handled it right away. We hired Stinson for the wedding coordination only but wish we did for the whole wedding planning instead because Elizabeth is the best!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Stinson Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sihui, it was a pleasure working with you and Raphael.

Stinson Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Nancy Porras Make Up & Hair Artistry
    Nancy Porras Make Up & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Elizabeth and I have history. We started about together in the industry and have seen each other grow. I love her work as planner, she keeps a calm demeanor at all times, very professional and willing to help her clients achieve the event that they dream with. I have no hesitancy in recommending her services. She is delight to have around!

• Cary Diaz Photography, Inc.
    Cary Diaz Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth from Stinson Events is such a sweet and efficient planner. I've been lucky enough to work with her on several events and I know I don't need to worry about anything. The event runs smoothly and on time and she works so well with me knowing how important photos are to an event. She's not only a delight for clients but for vendors too!

• Jaco Photo