PO Box 10465, Castro Valley, CA 94546 Map · Phone number

About Stinkerpants

You and your partner aren't just another couple, are you? Of course not. Your wedding is the celebration of the two of you, so it should represent YOU!

Stinkerpants Designs creates completely custom illustrations for Save the Dates, Thank You cards and Invitations. You can have your stationery depict your proposal, the two of you at your wedding venue, or participating in your favorite hobby. Stinkerpants also offers the unique option of an Event Theme, which is one drawing that you can build your entire wedding around. With all the things you have to spend money on for a wedding, you need to get a lot of bang for your buck--and the best way to do that is to have an attention-getting event theme.

There are ordinary couples and ordinary wedding stationery. If you lean more toward the fun and non-traditional side, check out Stinkerpants Designs.

Note: All stationery is printed on recycled paper and utilizes environmentally friendly ink. Most paper is 100% recycled. Upgraded finishes are at least 30% post-consumer recycled paper.

• Adrienne D. Keats Calligraphy
  • JP Stationery
  • Better Together Calligraphy
img 6627
stinkerpantslogo
Stephanie and Gareth
Crystal and Conor (front)
Crystal and Conor (front)
Crystal and Conor (inside)
Crystal and Conor (inside)
img 6627
stinkerpantslogo

8 Reviews for Stinkerpants

christine · Married on 04/28/2012

Sara did our Save the Dates over the summer for our wedding in April. They came out amazing. She is very talented and a breeze to work with. When we recieved them in the mail we were speechless, they couldn't have been more perfect! Thank you Sara!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Stacie · Married on 08/29/2009

Working with Sara was a true pleasure. My Save-The-Dates, Invitations and Thank You cards were all a hit. I continue to receive compliments about them and the entire theme (I purchased the wedding theme and used it on other items). Sara was very patient with me as I took time trying to figure out what I actually wanted from her. I would definitely recommend her to others and hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2009
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/15/2009

Sara designed the cutest save the dates and thank you cards for us. All of our friends and family are still raving about them. They added such a special, personalized touch to our wedding. Sara was wonderful to work with- very quick and accommodating. She was totally patient with me when I changed my mind a million times and was great about offering suggestions. She is very responsive and professional. Best of all, she was willing to work within my budget. We were really pleased with her work and plan to use her again for baby and holiday stationary.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Award

Stinkerpants FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Design