6429 Shady Springs Way, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 Map · Phone number

About Stewarts DJ

Stewarts DJs do so much more than play music. Our years of experience are an invaluable asset to assure you a memorable occasion.

AProven Track Record:
We've done thousands of parties from Weddings, Class Reunions, Birthdays, Anniversary Parties and Corporate Events.

We're people people, but we're not clowns:
ter of Ceremonies:
Stewarts DJs will keep things moving smoothly. We make all the necessary announcements clearly so that all your guests will know what's going on. You may have seen the DJ's that just won't keep quiet and talk on the microphone all night. We are NOT that way! Also, you may have seen the opposite of the spectrum where the DJ says nothing at all. We are also NOT that way!

Disc Jockey:
Reading your crowd and playing the right music. There is an art to playing the right song at the right time. Every crowd is different from the next so being able to read the crowd is an essential skill that our experienced Disc Jockeys will provide.

Musical Knowledge & Variety:
Your guests will have many musical tastes, Our experienced and skilled DJs will take requests and have knowledge about the types of music being requested.

Coordination:
Handling the details before and during your reception. Our experienced DJs spends a good deal of time coordinating the details and working with your other vendors during the wedding to ensure a smooth flow to your event. The DJ is often the "Go-To" person for your other vendors, catering staff, and guests.

33 Reviews for Stewarts DJ

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2018

I can not say enough good things about Terry. He was incredibly reliable, accommodating, kind and just a great positive person to have MC and DJ our big day. I sent him the timeline prior and everything went smoother than I even thought it would be. He kept the event on the timeline without it feeling strict or that we didn't have time to enjoy our guests. He was super reliable and I was able to count on him with gathering the people for toasts, dancing cake cutting. He took charge which eliminated any stress from not having a day of coordinator. I would recommend Terry to anyone and I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Terry was amazing and helped us figure out all the music for our wedding.

I cannot say enough great things about Terry! From the beginning of meeting with DJ's I was looking for someone who would fit our personality and style as individuals, a couple, and overall wedding feel. I felt instantly connected with Terry and my fiance did as well. Other Dj's were pushy and impersonal, this was NOT the case with Terry. He has been in the business for decades and it shows in his professionalism and care to each part of your event.You are his main priority that day and he makes sure you enjoy the day without feeling stressed or as if you are a burden while trying to figure things out during the hustle and bustle of the wedding day/days leading up to your day. No stone is left unturned for your event! He thinks of everything, and as a bride, it's such as blessing to not have to think of those details. Thank you Terry for making our wedding the best day of our lives.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Reel to Real Video
    Reel to Real Video Wedding Videographers

Terry Stewart is a class act and a true professional! We love working with him and have done so many times over the years. He has a great attention to detail and makes the day go off without a hitch. He's one of the few DJs that we recommend to clients.

• Angie Zimmerman Floral Designs
    Angie Zimmerman Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Stewarts DJ is a fabulous business to work with. They are professional, always on time, play great music and know that it's your day to shine, not theirs. You don't have to worry about the DJ getting "carried away" when you use Stewarts DJ. I highly recommend them!

• 6429 Shady Springs Way Citrus Heights, 95621 See on map
    9168702393 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Sunday 8am-6.30pm