99 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

• Real Weddings 2

23 Reviews for Stew Leonards

I wouldn't normally have thought to get my wedding flowers from a grocery store but they I heard rave reviews from a co-worker. I'm so glad I listened! I worked with Ann Marie and she was wonderful. I was able to give her an idea of what I wanted and she took those ideas and made the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets.

Sent on 10/15/2013

The flowers were perfect and at a discount of a traditional florist. They were just as excited as we were to get the original flowers we wanted (blue dyed orchids). We could not have been happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 04/02/2013

k · Married on 06/03/2012

Ann Marie Morgan did an amazing job as a florist. Me and my husband could not be happier. She repeatedly met with us to discuss our floral arrangements. Gave us 4-5 different estimates and really did an amazing job. We payed little more then a half of the cheapest flower quote we got from other florists and the flowers were fresh and looking gorgeous. I really enjoyed working Ann Marie, and Stew Leonard's never fails to surprise me(its been our favorite store for years).

Sent on 06/18/2012