5 Flamingo Circle, Rochester, NY 14624 Map · Phone number

About Steve Otto Entertainment

Congratulations on your engagement!

We have been providing wedding entertainment since 1995, and we quickly found a great need for couples looking for Elegant and Fun entertainment for their wedding reception. We'll help you create a wedding reception that is very fun and keeps your guests involved, while still keeping your event elegant and classy.

It has been a joy for us to meet and work with so many couples over the years. Each wedding we do is very unique and we taylor to fit the personality of the bride and groom. And weddings entertainment is so much more than just the music! Our goal is to find fun and creative ways to bring out the meaning of each and every moment that happens throughout the evening.

If our style sounds like something you are interested in, please contact us and we'd be happy to sit down for a no-pressure consultation to share what we have to offer as well as hear your vision for your wedding day.

Sincerely,

Couple portrait
9e6c7c34e5dd3f0a 1465495127363 bethany anderson favorites 0200

25 Reviews for Steve Otto Entertainment

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

Steve Otto Entertainment was without a doubt what made our wedding so incredibly unique, special, and memorable. Steve spent hours meeting with us and putting together a program of events, his ideas were helpful and original, his experience put our minds at ease, and he was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. His approach is professional but personal, and I kid you not when I say that guests, family, and wedding party are still talking about him! We recommend him to everyone we know, and I truly do not believe you will find a better DJ in the business! We were completely blown away by all that he did...hire him!!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 11/15/2014

Steve was easy and flexible to work with! He was extremely sensative to our requests and an incredible MC at the wedding. He was very thorough in his preparation and we were thrilled with him, in fact several guests asked who he was and complimented his performance for the night. I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Stephen · Married on 10/25/2014

Steve Otto was an absolute pleasure to work with. At first, I was skeptical that we needed a DJ for our upcoming wedding. How little I knew! Looking back, our wedding would have been dramatically different (dare I say worse?) if not for hiring Steve. My then fiancé and I were very stressed in the planning phase and had next to no time for prep, so I can't emphasize enough how much of a burden Steve lifted from us. I'm sure the meetings he arranged for us were WAY longer than any sane DJ would like - but it goes to show the commitment he made to making sure our day was everything we wanted it to be. The amount of work he put in to make every moment special for us was outstanding. From the personalized wedding party entrances, to the touching love story written and read for us, it was all around a 5 star experience. I would recommend Steve Otto for any and all of my friends weddings. Cost, services, quality, knowledge, attention to detail, all five stars for Steve Otto.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Steve Otto Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System