Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Steve Meehan

Located in Northeast Florida, I would love to be a part of filming your special day. Marriage is such a beautiful event and with my usage of HD video and professional editing skills, I seek to provide a product you will be able to enjoy for a lifetime. My services will include a video of a time you will never forget; highlighting the day where your lives were united, when two were united to became one family. Music of choice will be provided over the video, if not, selection will be done by myself and confirmed by the Bride and Groom.

Every wedding will vary in price depending on location, length of wedding day (ceremony/reception) and the products you would like to receive. Coverage starting a $1500. Please, feel free to email me for a quote; would love to meet for coffee or lunch to discuss your event!

(516) 551-5184

cory courtney 2

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Steve Meehan

Linda · Married on 10/22/2016

Steve is great! Sit back and chat with him awhile. He is fun, business like, and happy to do any pictures that you want. He listens to suggestions and has many of his own. We didn't have to hover around him, he just did his job and did it very well. I don't remember him taking some of the pictures, so was nicely surprised. He is easy to get along with, and kinda melted into the crowd, taking pictures as he went. We recommend Steve to everyone! Bob and Linda

Sent on 12/15/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

Steve captured all the right moments of our wedding day in all the right ways. He's very flexible and versatile, and the quality of his vimeos are unbelievable!! We're very thankful for the memories that we'll now have for a lifetime, and we'd absolutely hire Steve again.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Paul · Married on 07/24/2016

Steve did such a great job with our wedding!! He was very professional and worked with our Photographer extremely well! It was so seamless working with the two of them. The video he made was great and whatever we asked for in the video he provided. The video quality was excellent even with our venue being very dim lighting. I loved Steve and would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Award

Steve Meehan Pricing

Steve Meehan Price Rates

Steve Meehan FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• Saint Augustine, 32080 See on map