227 Freneau Ave, Matawan, NJ 07747 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Sterling Gardens

Sterling Gardens provides unsurpassed service, hospitality, and friendliness so you can relax and enjoy the gathering of your family and friends.

Centrally located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, we offer a full spectrum of services, menus, and custom features that can be arranged to reflect the theme, ambiance, and size of your event. Let the 'Leading NJ wedding venue' be the home to your magical wedding, mitzvah, Sweet 16 or life's special event!

?

Sterling Gardens offers a gorgeous backdrop for your special event. The newly renovated gardens with a brand new pergola, magnificent custom uplighting, newly updated bridal suite and perfectly designed ballroom are just a few of the expectional features that makes Sterling Gardens a leading New Jersey Event location.

Follow Sterling Gardens on

Sterling Gardens 2
Sterling Gardens 3
  • Daniel

Daniel Gangemi · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Sterling Gardens is Spectacular!!!

From our first discussion to the night of the party, our experience with Sal and his team was amazing. They are genuinely nice people who want your party to be unforgettable I all the best ways. The room, the food, the service and attention to detail were impeccable. Sal is a great guy who will work tirelessly to make sure your needs are met. We have done two Sweet 16’s at Sterling Gardens. We will do all our future parties their. Can’t say enough good things. We were blown away each time, and our guests were so impressed. Thank you Sal, Amanda, Kevin and Danny G. We will always appreciate how much love you put into everything.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Paulina F Cruz · Married on 03/10/2019

An Amazing Sweet 16!!!

We had our daughter's sweet 16 at Sterling's this past Friday, March 8th and people are still talking about how delicious the food. Not only was the food delicious, but there was an abundance of it. Sal and the staff were awesome. They were all very professional, friendly and accommodating. All went well and smooth. Our daughter's night was magical and beautiful. I highly recommend this venue. I would use them again!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Chris · Married on 04/28/2018

I am so looking forward to our Wedding this upcoming April. We have onLy had the honor of working with Sal and Danny the DJ. These two Gentleman are the most genuine and sincere Professionals I have met. They are very kind, patient, relaxed, and sincerely detsiled oriented. They take their time to listen to your wedding ideas, thoughts, and requests. I honestly felt like I was working with my Family and that's a good thing. I was completely sold on the Beauty of their Ballroom and the Menu selection. I come from an Irish Family and my Wife to be is from an Italian one. We both have Great admiration for the love of Family and I'm certain they will be very impressed with our reception at Sterling Gardens. Danny the DJ is our Entertainment guy and he is based right in the Sterling Gardens offices. His dedication to our wedding mirrors that of Sal's.I read many reviews from other married couples and I feel very confident our wedding will be unforgettable. To Sal and Danny- Thank you Gentleman and Happy New Year's. I look foward to our Big day in April

Sent on 01/05/2018

Sterling Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables

• ThomasD Solo Guitar & Ensembles
    ThomasD Solo Guitar & Ensembles Wedding Musicians

I played guitar at a wedding ceremony and cocktail hour here. The facility and grounds were very nice. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. Highly recommend it.

• 227 Freneau Ave Matawan, 07747 See on map