P.O. Box 484, Jarrettsville, MD 21084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sterling Caterers

Sterling Caterers of Jarrettsville is a full-service caterer for both, on and off-premise catered events. We serve, but are not limited to, Harford County, Baltimore County, Delaware and Southern Pennsylvania. We offer personalized service and attention to detail to make any event a complete success. We have a beautiful banquet facility that will seat up to 400 guests or we can recommend that special and unique off-premise location.

30 Reviews for Sterling Caterers

Alyssa · Married on 08/22/2015

Sterling was awesome and I highly recommend them. They were upfront from the beginning and pricing and were always willing to work with my budget. On the day of my wedding, Sterling was there for us in more ways than one. They were pleasant, efficient and even helped out with our little one who was cranky during the reception. I really can't stress how great they were. Everyone loved the food, and we are just grateful to have had them their on our big day.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Alyssa · Married on 08/22/2015

Julie and everyone at Sterling was awesome. They were flexible with us in creating our menu and vision for linen/décor. Also, they were WONDERFUL on the day of our wedding, so willing to help out, even with our toddler son who was cranky almost the whole day. They helped us feel so at ease, and everyone loved the food!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Chris · Married on 07/11/2015

I would highly recommend Sterling Caterers to caterer any event. They were very professional while treating us like old friends/family. They saw to our every need and request. The food was delicious. Everyone at the reception mentioned how much they liked the food. Sterling Caterers employees were very helpful and always had a smile on their face. I would definitely use them again for any of my catering needs.

Sent on 07/20/2015

• Editing Life Videography
    Editing Life Videography Wedding Videographers

We've worked with Sterling many times over the years. Their staff is professional, menu wonderful, food creations delicious and pricing among the best I've seen in the Delmarva region! I've had no problem recommending Sterling to anyone in need of a caterer... not only for weddings... but any event! You can't go wrong with Sterling!!

• P.O. Box 484 Jarrettsville, 21084 See on map