Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Stephen James Weddings

Since 1992, Stephen James Weddings have provide personalized wedding Coordination for couples Across the US. We customize a day based on your personalities.

9 Reviews for Stephen James Weddings

Natalya · Married on 11/04/2011

Connie and Stephen know what they are doing!! Everything went perfectly thanks to them. Connie was wonderful in getting everything together for me at the end of the night and calling the car service when it was time for us to go. She even put together rose petals to throw as we were leaving. I am so happy with them!!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/13/2009

I cannot say enough about Stephen & Connie. Not only were they there to provide music, but the added benefit of Connie being there to help with reception coordination allowed us to enjoy our wedding. Stephen is an excellent DJ and Master of Ceremonies and the Love Story touch was absolutely priceless. They set the mood perfectly throughout the night and helped us have the wedding that WE wanted. They did so much more than just music and we know they helped make our day special.

Sent on 12/28/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

We had multiple people tell us this was the best wedding they have ever been to and I believe it was because of Stephen and Connie! They helped us every step of the way with planning our reception, had great suggestions, and handled all of the details for our exit (sparklers) so we didn't have to worry about it. The guests really enjoyed the "Love Story." It made our reception more personal. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/22/2009