Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stephanie's Floral Design

We provide customized floral solutions for weddings and special events. As popularity of the Internet continues to grow, customer service is becoming absent from the service industry. At Stephanie’s Floral Design the focus is on you. Stephanie personally selects the freshest flowers with your designs in mind. We tailor your designs with strict attention to detail. For us it’s like interpreting your dreams and turning them into reality. Let Stephanie’s training and experience take you beyond your visions.

Please visit my website for a gallery of my work.  Thank You.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Stephanie's Floral Design on

88 Reviews for Stephanie's Floral Design

Delivery (2)
Set Up (1)

Stephanie did our flowers for our wedding on 11/14/15. I do not know a lot about flowers at all - I know probably the most basic ones (a rose, a tulip, etc). I did not need a lot of arrangements at my wedding and I had a small bridal party - though our needs were minimal compared to others brides she works with, she treated me like I was just as important. Not knowing a lot about flowers, I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest of bouquets and arrangements that I liked. She knew my vision exactly and delivered everything to the venue before our requested due date. She put together 8 boutineers, 3 corsages, a toss bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, my bouquet, 2 short floral arrangements for the sweetheart table, and 2 tall floral arrangements for our escort card/place card table. The 2 tall arrangements she put together I am absolutely OBSESSED with!! It was so amazing seeing it in person vs. in an actual photo, and to be honest, it was even better than a photo. Stephanie was so sweet, responsive, and wonderful to work with. You will be in great hands if you select Stephanie to assist you with your floral arrangements!

Profile Picture stacy, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

My husband and I were so lucky to work with Stephanie! She also had so many wonderful ideas and suggestions for us that incorporated the style and colors that we were hoping for (and, importantly, her suggestions were always within our budget!) My husband and I don't know too much about flowers, and so it was sometimes challenging to articulate our ideas to Stephanie. She was incredibly patient (I changed my mind a few times regarding arrangements and flower types), professional, and kind. She worked so hard to create the exact look we were hoping for. The flowers were breathtaking and truly did help to make our wedding day special!

Profile Picture User6223594, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Stephanie was so wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers! She was super easy to email, ask questions and get feedback on ideas. Our bouquets ended up being beautiful and got a lot of compliments on our wedding day! I would definitely recommend you use her for your wedding day floral everything!!

Profile Picture krystle, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews