Aurora, CO 80016 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Skye Photography

Stephanie Skye Photography specializes in on location weddings, lifestyle sessions, and portraits sessions. I can do anything from indoor and outdoor weddings, newborn and maternity, and family and senior photos. My scheduled sessions usually take place outdoors, since my style has a light filled organic look. I provide photos that aren't "in style" they are classic and timeless, and will look beautiful displayed for a lifetime. When outdoors I always utilize natural lighting, but I am also capable of accommodating for shooting indoors as well.

I have attended two years at the Southeast Center of Photographic Studies in Daytona Beach Florida, so my experience is both from hands on experience and from what I was taught by well rounded professors. I have recently moved to Colorado, so I am even more excited to be able to do shoots in such a beautiful state! I am always readily available for my clients in that I respond quickly to all emails, texts, and phone calls. It should never take more than 24 hours for me to get back in touch with a client. As a person I am always enthusiastic and excited for a shoot or wedding, and I strive to make everyone feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. I direct my clients entirely and naturally, so they don't feel awkward or unsure of what to do when in a shoot.

Because weddings are such a milestone in ones life, I do my best to show my clients how vital a good professional photographer is for capturing the day. One of brides' biggest regrets is not investing in a great photographer! So I want my clients to feel confident that I will capture their special day to their hearts desire. I always seek to improve, and continue to research for inspiration in every wedding and shoot that I do.

www.stephanieskyephotography.com

My wedding packages start at $1200. There are many customizable options available. Please contact me for more information on wedding packages: 720-279-4369

stephanieskyephotography@gmail.com

1be4766904a19e54 1400877802172
1be4766904a19e54 1400877802172

4 Reviews for Stephanie Skye Photography

Stephanie · event on: 12/15/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie to photograph our guests at our annual Holiday Gala. She is a pleasure to work with- professional, engaging, and she does great work!
    I highly recommend her services- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Stephanie did our wedding and I couldn't imagine using anyone else. She was punctual, professional, and accommodating. It was definitely a pleasant experience and I would recommend her for anyone else looking for a quality event photographer.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Darren · Married on 01/09/2012

Stephanie was awesome! She was friendly, professional, and our wedding day photos turned out better than we could have imagined. She captured all of the special moments from the hair and makeup sessions, to the last dance at the reception. Highly recommend!!

Darren & Rosa

Sent on 05/23/2014

Stephanie Skye Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount

• Aurora, 80016 See on map
    7202794369 (Phone number)
    Location of (Stephanie Skye Photography)