About FLAWLESS, LLC

On site hairstyling

Flawless is a team of beauty professionals licensed to provide hair styling services for special events. Primarily servicing the Hampton Roads area, our team travels to our clients' destinations.  Although the majority of our work is focused on wedding events, our stylists are sought after to work pageants, photo shoots, and personal events.

Stephanie McDonald is the owner and founder of FLAWLESS, LLC. Stephanie is a Master Hair Stylist with 10 years of experience in the beauty industry. As a licensed cosmetologist she specializes in event hairstyling.  With experience in wedding, bridal show, pageant, prom, photo shoot, head shot, film, television, and special occasion styles.  As her business has grown, so has her reputation and recognition. Stephanie's work has been featured in Artfully Wed, Borrowed and Bleu, Trendy Bride, Smitten Magazine and continues to be awarded by Wedding Wire and many more.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (5)
Group Discounts (1)
Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)

Flawless was amazing! I had a large wedding party and they all looked amazing! I also had an issue and one of my bridesmaids it was a hairdresser that was supposed to do my own hair was running behind on helping set up and they squeeze myself in to be able to do my hair as well! These ladies are fantastic and Will absolutely use them again

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing service! They worked around my schedule and made me look fabulous! This was my first national pageant competition and they made me look like a winner! Can't wait to have them do my hair and makeup again.

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/1/17, 1 Review

Textured Styling
Maximum Group Size
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I can't think of a better hair stylist to work with. Stephanie's professionalism and upbeat personality make her a joy to be around. My hair has honestly never looked better than when it is in Stephanie's hands! It is very clear that Stephanie puts her heart and soul into everything that she does!

Stephanie is an extraordinary talent and seems to always be on the cutting edge of all things hair! She is wonderful to work with!

Events

Hampton Roads, VA   See On Map
610-212-0807 (phone)
FLAWLESS, LLC is a wedding Hair Stylist from Virginia Beach, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, Va, and Portsmouth, VA. FLAWLESS, LLC is a professional wedding Hair Stylist that has been part of the Hampton Roads, VA wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in providing on location hair stylist for weddings and special events.