Stephanie Rita Photography

Stephanie Rita Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stephanie Rita Photography

I photograph weddings of adventurous, totally-in-love couples in New England!

I'm Stephanie and I've been photographing weddings all around New England for 6 years. I have the coolest, most creative couples out there! I specialize in outdoor, adventurous and intimate weddings and service the Greater Boston Area, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and the Cape areas.

Whether you're planning your wedding up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, down on the beaches of the Cape, or any New England-y spot in between, I'd love to be a part of your adventurous celebration and make incredible images with you!

Visit my website ( or email me at hello[at]stephanieritaphoto[dot]com so we can chat more about your big day!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Prints (2)
High-Res Images (1)

Stephanie was great at capturing our wedding day! She was very easy to talk to from the very beginning when making arrangements for the big day and quick to respond to emails. Stephanie is very down to earth and easy going, yet very professional and talented at what she does. Stephanie arrived early for the big day and was eager and ready to capture all the special moments of the day. We had hoped to get some bride and groom shots in the woods since we are such outdoor lovers. Not only was Stephanie willing to take a trek in the woods, but she was excited about it and got some amazing photos in the surroundings we love. Stephanie captured some beautiful photos of our friends and family as well as some great candid shots and all the small details of the day. She then put together a beautiful online gallery of photos which really captured the full essence of our special day. Thank you, Stephanie!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steph is a phenomenal photographer who is kind, fun and talented. We are so glad we worked with her. We're not ones who are the center of photos, and she made us so comfortable right from the beginning. The photos she took captured so many candid and special moments. I would highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture H, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

She takes wonderful photos, but some of them are pretty random. I loved most of the pictures but there were a few shots that I wish she had gotten, that she didn't. make sure you let her know what you want more of or less of.

Profile Picture User7022543, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1443477881296 cape cod buzzards bay wedding by stephanie rita ph
220x220 sq 1443478003632 sturbridge host hotel photography by stephanie rit
220x220 sq 1443477893355 concord ma watertown ma wedding photography stepha
220x220 sq 1441044891642 sneakdj815151

Stephanie has a gorgeous style of artistically capturing her clients on camera. Her beautiful photography pairs well with her upbeat attitude and friendliness. It is VERY hard to work with Stephanie and not become instant friends. Relaxing to work with and professional, I highly recommend Stephanie and her photography.

I have had the rare opportunity of not only working with Stephanie at a wedding but also (by chance!) having her as a photographer at my own wedding. She was fabulous when I was working side by side with her and she was so wonderful while shooting my wedding. She has a calm presence and a great attention to detail. Plus, her photography speaks for itself. I feel fortunate to be able to sing her praises as a professional and a client, and would highly recommend her!

I recently worked with Stephanie for my own daughter's first birthday party. I knew that I wanted someone talented and knowledgeable in the field. She showed up right on time and knew exactly what I wanted for my photos. She worked around me and my team, taking pictures as we were completing the finishing touches to the party design and decorations, and made sure not to get in the way while taking pictures of my daughter opening presents. Stephanie was very professional and I will definitely chose to work with her again in the future.

Stephanie's talents can be seen through her work and her photographs speak volumes of her creativeness...not just your traditional photos. Stephanie has an amazingly gifted eye for uniqueness, freshness and you can keep up with the latest trends on her blog as well. To top it all off, she has such a gentle, kind and loving personality. You will not be disappointed with her work and I highly recommend her photography services.

Natick, MA 02482   See On Map
603-499-2607 (phone)
10-4 weekdays for calls and emails. By appointment only for sessions/weddings on weekends.