Houston, TX 77001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

16 Reviews for Stephanie Ponce Photography

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

Stephanie and Kevin are such an amazing team! They definitely know what they are doing. I got married a couple of weeks ago and totally looking forward to getting our photos because I know they will exceed all expectations! My hubby and I are by no means models and we don't feel super comfortable taking photos but boy, did Stephanie and Kevin make us feel as if we were models! They were so great at making us feel "normal" which is a major bonus. I have a very big family (I think Stephanie said it was the biggest she ever photographed), and they handled it as if there were just 5 of us there. Getting such a large group together for photos is never easy, but Stephanie knew how important it was to me to have a photo of my entire family together so she was sure to get it done. She was quick too which was great because then they were able to join cocktail hour! I can't say enough good things about these two - seriously, such a great decision was made when we booked them.

Maxine · Married on 05/13/2017

Stephanie & Kevin with Stephanie Ponce Photography were my photographers at my on April 22, 2017 at Highland Springs Ranch & Resort in Cherry Valley, Ca. She was so knowledgeable! When she sent me the timeline on event photos, I was amazed & relieved knowing she was in control! We talked about what shots were important to me & she did not disappoint! She capture exactly what we were feeling and gave us great ideas and instructions! She & Kevin were so courteous & documented our wedding perfectly! I can't recommend Stephanie Ponce Photography enough!

Stephanie Ponce was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible with dates for the e-shoot and she picked a great location in Malibu. Her response time to my many questions was prompt and professional. My photos turned out great and she was able to get them to me very quickly within 3 days of our shoot! I love the photos she took. I won this shoot and all the photos turned out great with the natural lighting.
    Her husband came to help out as well, he was very professional and helped us hold all our props.
    I would highly recommend Stephanie for photography services.

Award

• Kelly Robertson
    Kelly Robertson Wedding Hair & Makeup

A truly amazing and talented Wedding Photographer! You've finally found an educated and professionally-trained photographer with a Passion for her work who knows how to capture the beauty that many of us often miss -- those moments on our special day that cannot ever be replaced. I'm honored to work with Stephanie Ponce Photography on occasion and feel happy for the lucky couples that have selected her as their photography vendor!