Orange Park, FL 32065 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie J Studios

Welcome to Stephanie J Studios on Wedding Wire! I have been shooting for 8 years now and have been published on multiple wedding blogs and magazines. Style Me Pretty, Every Last Detail, San Marco Magazine, and more! I strive to capture your wedding day as it happens. From the couple down to the details. I want to capture in a photograph, what you will feel in your heart forever. All you need is each other and a great photographer to capture your wedding day as awesome as it is!

Follow Stephanie J Studios on

sjsbizcardback
bechtoldengagementblog 21

14 Reviews for Stephanie J Studios

Emily · Married on 02/13/2016

We are so happy with Stephanie's photos! Stephanie is easy to work with, fun and her photos are stunning! She truly captured the spirit of our wedding, with a wonderfully perfect blend of posed and candid photos. We are just thrilled with Stephanie's photography, and recommend her to anyone looking for the best wedding photographer in Jacksonville!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

Stephanie is fun and easy to work with it, but most importantly takes amazing pictures. She went above and beyond photographing our engagement session and even spent extra time with us that we did not get charged for. Our engagement pics turned out phenomenal and we got so many compliments! So far I have only seen the sneak peeks of our wedding, but they are gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Getting ready took longer than expected so pictures got started late, but Stephanie did a great job of making sure we got all the pictures we wanted in the limited time we had. She is also very flexible and easy going and let me give her my input about what poses I wanted, how I wanted my pictures to look etc. I would definitely recommend her to any other brides I know!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Layla · Married on 01/28/2013

Stephie Joy was so amazing! I knew going into wedding planning that the photographer was the MOST important part to me. This was the ONLY thing that my husband and I would have after the wedding was over, so we wanted to make sure we had the best! Stephie Joy exceeded our expectations! First, we had an amazing and fun engagement session which allowed us to get comfortable with her. Then the day of the wedding came and was amazing! She and the second shooter captured all of the photos we could ever ask for. There were so many good ones to choose from we ended up framing a TON! Stephie made the entire process fun, entertaining, exciting, romantic, and did I say FUN?! Like I said, the photos will be the only thing you have after your wedding is over. Flowers die, dress gets preserved, guests go home...but your photos, they MUST be amazing! Stephie Joy is the way to go....Thank you Stephie!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Award

Stephanie J Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic
    A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stephie is one of the best photographers I have every worked with. Her fashion forward approuch to photographer is highly sought after. Brides who book Stephie are very blessed to have this amazing photographer on the most important day of their lives. The images she takes of the wedding coupld are so romantic it makes you want to go fall in love all over again.

• Orange Park, 32065 See on map