New Milford, NJ 07646 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Corona Designs

Handmade Custom Designed Invitations, Favors and more...

Hello! My name is Stephanie Corona of Stephanie Corona Designs. I would love to help make your wedding even more special! Instead of going through hundreds of catalogs trying to find an invitation that fits your wedding and your style, why not meet with me! Together we can design the perfect Invitations, Save-the-Dates, Favors, Programs, Menus and so much more!! We can work face to face or over the phone! Please visit my website for a sampling of the possibilities! www.SCinvitations.com

IMG 2513
IMG1379
IMG0742

3 Reviews for Stephanie Corona Designs

Kristhina · Married on 09/16/2007

Stephanie Corona Designs really came through for me. I loved my invitations and wedding programs so much that I went back for wedding favors too! Stephanie really took the time to create the perfect design and within budget. She is a true perfectionist so you are guaranteed beautiful work. I stongly recommend her services and would use her company over and over again!

Sent on 10/08/2007
  • I

Ilene · Married on 09/02/2007

Stephanie is sooooo creative and great to work with. I highly recommend her services. She is a great choice if you want something unique. It's amazing how well Stephanie can bring your ideas to life. She is so easy to work with and very timely in getting your product to you when you need it. Stephanie created my Save the date cards and my invitations and both times she exceeded my expectations.
    - Ilene

Sent on 10/06/2007

Catherine · Married on 05/17/2003

Beautiful Invitations, Favors, and Thank You cards!! Stephanie worked with my color scheme, and general theme, to create the perfect accents for my special day!

Sent on 09/25/2007

Stephanie Corona Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Stephanie Corona Designs to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• New Milford, 07646 See on map