2321 N Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number

fenel
steelpetalpressjillianlucas 0001

27 Reviews for Steel Petal Press

Alexandra · Married on 01/13/2018

We are so happy we found Steel Petal Press! Shayna was incredible responsive from the start and helped make our custom design idea come to life in a way we only could have imagined! We started out with custom save the dates, thank you cards and a full invitation set, but then loved the end product so much we went back for table numbers, signs, escort cards and ceremony programs. Soup-to-nuts everything was beautiful and we had so many compliments on the design and quality. We will absolutely be back for any stationary or invitation needs!

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

We are having our wedding on the Cape of Massachusetts next summer and at least half of our guests have never been - so I searched the internet for a very specific "save the date" featuring a map of Cape Cod. I came across Steel Petal Press from a write up on "Style Me Pretty" and I found exactly what I was looking for. Not only was Shayna extremely receptive via communication through email, she got our finished (customized) product to us extremely fast. Although I opted for the letterpress option, Shayna has other less expensive options and she's willing to work with you to fit your budget. I've got nothing but compliments on our "Save The Dates" and I can't wait to use her again for our invitations!

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2014

Shayna was a pleasure to work with! I found one of her designs on Pinterest and contacted her about it. She customized it to fit exactly what we were looking for. She created a combination of letterpress and digital printing so we could get the look we loved on our budget. (If you have the money to spend, the letterpress is really spectacular.) To top it off, she was so patient while we changed our mind a million times to get the perfect shade of green! They were delivered really quickly, payment was easy, and I have no complaints. The invitations came out great and everyone who has seen them has loved them! I would highly recommend Shayna and Steel Petal Press!

*The only tip I would provide is to double check your names/addresses for envelopes before having them printed, as it is expensive to order a few after the fact if there are mistakes.

Sent on 07/08/2014