Baltimore, MD 21218 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ste.Marie Showers Special Events

Ste.Marie Showers Special Events

? is a boutique special events firm located in Washington, DC and Baltimore specializing in full-service wedding design, styling and production.

?

?Owners and Event Designers, Kirsten Ste.Marie and Megan Showers, bring a combined ?20 years of luxury hospitality experience, previously holding senior-level positions in Catering, Sales and Food and Beverage for Ritz-Carlton, Willard InterContinental, W hotels and the historic City Tavern Club.?

?

??Kirsten and Megan are graduates of area universities and hold Certificates in Event Management from the George Washington University School of Business.

Follow Ste.Marie Showers Special Events on

r237
stemarie0344 1

13 Reviews for Ste.Marie Showers Special Events

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Kirsten and Megan were unbelievable as our wedding coordinators. We worked closest with Kirsten and have nothing but wonderful things to say. Kirsten is so organized and on top of everything. Once all of our vendor contracts were sent her way she took everything from there. She put together a wedding timeline and we went through each line item making sure that it made sense and worked for us. Kirsten is so accommodating and always made sure we had what we needed. I can not express how important Ste Marie Showers was to our wedding day. Day of, Kirsten made sure things things were dealt with and figured out so I hardly noticed anything at all. I got to enjoy the day fully with my new husband and family and friends without a worry in the world. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, then you have found the right company.

nancy · Married on 06/26/2015

I can't say enough good things about this team! Megan Showers and Kirsten Ste. Marie are two of the funniest, kindest,
    professional ladies in the business! They were always available over our 1 1/2 years of planning!!! I will miss all of our emails, texts, conference calls, and visits. They were with us during every vendor consultation (even though we lived several hours from
    where they both lived!!!). My daughter and I enjoyed "the day" because we knew that we had nothing to worry about! Megan and
    Kirsten took care of EVERY last detail!!!! I feel like we have made friends for life!!!

Meghan · Married on 06/26/2015

Kirsten and Megan are unbelievable! They made me feel like I was their number one priority for the whole planning experience.. which was over a year and a half, while they executed many other weddings and events. I really don't know how they do it! It felt great to work with two women who are such close friends, they embraced my family and made us feel like we had all been friends forever. They had great ideas and helped me develop my own vision as well. I live in Florida, my mom lives in NJ, they live in Baltimore and DC, and I got married in PA! Phew... all of the site visits and conference calls were effortless because of their meticulous planning and organization. They did a great job and I highly recommend their services!

Ste.Marie Showers Special Events FAQ