Nearby Vendors to Consider

About State Shuttle/Olympic Airporter

"Your total transportation provider."
State Shuttle/Olympic airporter is your total transportation provider. Not only do we have 10 passenger shuttle vans, and 24 passenger mini-coaches, but we also have sedans and limos. We specialize in wedding transportation and have many connections with different venues and hotels all over NJ. We can even take you to the airport after your amazing evening for your honeymoon.  Our goal is to make your special event as amazing and stress free as possible while staying within your budget.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

15 Reviews for State Shuttle/Olympic Airporter

3.1
Van (2)
Round Trip (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

1.0

I wrote an initial review two days ago, but wanted to share further negative experiences. The owner Eileen finally emailed me back on Monday afternoon after I had to call yet again on Monday morning and demand to speak with her after not hearing anything back after six days. We left numerous voicemails and emailed her as well. Her excuse was she didn't want to bother us on our honeymoon. We made it very clear that we weren't on our honeymoon and wanted to get this resolved right away. That is why we kept calling and leaving messages for her to please return our calls. She offered to reimburse us $350 for our troubles which isn't even half our bill. She refused to call and speak on the phone and only communicated via email after we initially spoke with her about our experiences last Tuesday. I emailed her a second time less than an hour after we received her email on Monday asking her to reconsider her reimbursement offer and was looking forward to a call or prompt email response. Two days later still no communication. It wasn't until I reached out again today for a third time did I finally get a response to be told she issued the $350 and that she found my review on The Knot deceiving. If you look at all their reviews though you will see mine is not the only negative one. I would hate to see this happen to another couple on their one and only wedding day. I'm angry I didn't look at these reviews before booking. The lack of respect and attention we have received is appalling. Their driver came in to our venue uninvited and videotaped our reception. A video Eileen promised to send to us last week and then told us this week that she wasn't able to do for some reason. Instead she ensured us that she deleted it from the drivers phone, but we still feel uncomfortable about it and feel that our privacy and our guests privacy has been invaded. We did not receive the service we were promised or paid for. Our shuttle was late and had no air conditioning for a June wedding.

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

TREMENDOUS value!! In North Jersey, you won't get a better deal than this. PLUS, tip, tax, parking and tolls are included in the price, so there's no guesswork to how much else you owe. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
4.7

This was perfect what we needed it for. We did a couple trip shuttle to and from out hotel to the venue. The guy was so nice he even did an extra trip! Very accommodating.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/16/16, 11 Reviews

220x220 sq 1274120609360 ss
220x220 sq 1274120609642 towncar
220x220 sq 1274461550693 limo1

3 ENDORSEMENTS
This shuttle service is great for trips to the airport and also for transporting your wedding party and guests. Reach out to them for your wedding day transportation needs.

Our customers have been very pleased with the service from State Shuttle.

Our Hotel has used State Shuttle for many years and have had no negative feedback. They pick up when they are suppose to and get the clients where they need to be on time. What more can you ask for.

71 PROS I KNOW

Events

820 route 15 south, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849   See On Map
800-427-3207 (phone) 973-347-4412 (fax)
We are open 24 hours for your convenience!