629 1/2 walnut street, Irwin, PA 15642 Map · Phone number

About Starr Entertainment

Starr Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company based in Irwin, Pennsylvania. This entertainment company specializes in providing personal, professional, and affordable entertainment for weddings and events, helping to place the finishing touches on your special day. They provide packages and pricing for all budgets, and will carry out every sound, lighting, and entertainment detail to perfection to make your wedding day a success.

Starr Entertainment offers a variety of entertainment packages in order to allow their clients to choose the package that is right for your budget, taste, and wedding type. In order to fully understand your wedding vision and needs, Starr Entertainment staff will meet with you personally to discuss their services and your expectations. They will provide you with personalized and detail-oriented services in order to ensure that you are not paying for unnecessary expenses, and in order to provide you with every entertainment service that you deserve. Starr Entertainment services include:

• Consultation

Happiness
agaefhn 51 947584

5 Reviews for Starr Entertainment

Mar · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Starr was awesome! He was on top of everything. Always quick to respond to any question we had and great to work with. Even our guests talked about how great of job he did. I highly recommend him to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Alana · Married on 10/01/2016

Without a doubt Starr Entertainment is thr best dj service in the pittsburgh area! Jaime not only went above and beyond to make my wedding day smooth but he also took so much worry off my shoulders so we could sit back dance and enjoy celebrating our big day. He was so professional and made me feel at ease about everything. Without a dj like Jaime things definately wouldn't have flowed so smoothly . He even kept my cost down by moving equipment from the outdoor ceremony to inside without charging me for a second setup. He listened to every single detail that was important to me and timed everything to a T! He was able to answer all of my questions and concerns at any time of the day really(so impressive).He even allowed us to add on additional time by adding on hours to the reception the day of the wedding. My wedding was a complete 90's dance party just like we asked for and he kept the whole wedding dancing all night! Thank you Jaime! You're awesome!! Couldnt have found a better entertainment service out there. Would definately recommend to everyone.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Katie · Married on 07/13/2016

Jamie was amazing! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing and Jamie really kept us on track. Throughout the whole process he was available for questions and open to ideas. He made the whole process go so smoothly. I would definitely recommend Jamie!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Award

Starr Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 629 1/2 walnut street Irwin, PA, 15642 See on map
    Location of (Starr Entertainment)