727 E grape st #3, Vineland, NJ 08360 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Starlyn Weddings

My name is Starlyn Gonzalez and I am following my dream of helping others plan the perfect wedding. I have my Diploma in Profesional Bridal Consulting and I am a consultant member of the Association Of Bridal Consultants. I have done research and continue to do research on all religions and non religiouse practices for different types of weddings. I enjoy learning new things and love to see peoples faces when there wedding wishes have been fullfilled.

I also do Lollipop Favors. I have recently made lollipops for Easter events, First Communions and Weddings. I also make lollipops for many more occassions such as Church events, all holidays, birthdays, bridal showers, and anything else you can think of.

As a bridal consultant I am constantly doing research on venues, caterers, photographers and other wedding related vendors.
I not only look for the best prices but also quality of work. I even have a few special contacts that would benefit every bride.

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life.

Why take a chance with it ?

Dream about what you would like, but let a trained professional help your wedding dreams come true and also on time and under budget ! Our behind-the-scenes professionals can manage the hard work for you, so you can spend more time with your family and friends - and truly Be a Guest at Your Own Wedding.

Why Choose an ABC Planner ?

As the oldest and largest group of wedding professionals in the world, we have been making wedding dreams come true since 1955.

We feel ABC offers the most detailed and comprehensive training in the industry. Also, all of our ABC members agree to uphold the ABC Code of Ethics and Professional Standards of Membership.

We.. do everything from engagment to honeymoons and everything in between.

Check out our website at: www.starlynweddings.com

Serving the South jersey area

Bridal photo
Bridal photo
eaae5bc684ba9ce0 1273604141507 star76

Starlyn Weddings FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount