3900 Dustin Road, Burtonsville, MD 20866 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Starlust Entertainment Photography & Video

Starlust Entertainment is your source for the areas finest mobile Djs, award winning photographers & video production.
We are a polished team of professionals that specialize in custom wedding events. Our entire staff has ten or more years experience in their respected industry. Join us at www.live365.com broadcasting a live varity of music 24/7. We offer discounts and promotions throughout the year and have packages available to meet any budget. We always recommend a free no obligation consultation with your selected talent. Meetings are conducted Monday- Thursday, day or evening at our office location in Burtonsville, MD. Starlust has an open house every Saturday between 1:00 pm- 3:00 pm. Reservations are required.

Please call 301-476-7898 or email DJflenner@yahoo.com.

During your meeting we will provide sample wedding albums shown by the photographer, edited videos produced by videographers. Testimonials and advise will be given by the Dj to assist with the on-line planning forms to customize your special event. We make it easy for our clients.

image1120240x3601
image520360x2401
image1120240x3601
logo4753655md1

15 Reviews for Starlust Entertainment Photography & Video

Starlust provided DJ/MC and a Photographer for our wedding. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with their services. They were the best value among the comparable levels of service, easy to work with, and professional. DJ Steve responded quickly to any questions we had during the planning process. He was able to include a lot of music we specifically requested, and used his experience and ability to read the crowd to play songs that went over really well. He took requests and was super friendly to all our guests.

We also went through Starlust to get a photographer. Carroll was our photographer and we highly recommend him. He has a great personality and an ability to get good pictures while not coming off as bossy. He was upbeat and kept us going through a lot of formal pictures. He was very attentive to our needs and was able to take pictures that reflected our wedding/reception.

My wife and I do not have big events often so I cannot honestly say I have a good frame of reference to compare Starlust to other vendors...but I can say with that us, our families, and our guests were all happy with the job Starlust did to contribute to our celebration.

Sent on 02/14/2016

We recently hired Steve and MJ from Starlust entertainment for our September 2015 wedding. They were fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better pair to work with for our wedding (it was really like getting a double service, since Steve DJ's & MJ is the emcee). It went flawlessly. The give you the option to submit a very generous amount of requests up to 10 days prior to your event, which was awesome, since the music was one of the last things we were working on. They are both very professional, responsive, and overall just very sweet/kind to work with. I would definitely suggest hiring them. Good luck in your wedding planning!

Sent on 09/28/2015

We had Steve Flenner as our DJ with his assistant MJ. Both of them did a wonderful job of getting every song that I wanted, despite the fact that I was rather last minute at picking what I wanted to be played. Thanks to Steve and MJ, all of my guest were up dancing and having a wonderful time.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Award

Starlust Entertainment Photography & Video FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Starlust Entertainment Photography & Video 1
    Professional Discounts
    Discounts apply to weddings that include active military families, teachers, Police and Fire Fighters. We also offer discounts to non-profit organizations and fund raisers.

• 3900 Dustin Road Burtonsville, 20866 See on map
    2409940914 (Other Phone Number)
    10:00am - 7:00pm Monday-Friday 10:00am - 2:00pm Saturday