$1,450
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Starling Events

Creating breathtaking events...from the first gasp of excitement to the last sigh of relief...
Starling Events
is a full-service, Los Angeles-based, event planning and design company that finds joy in creating beautiful events to fit every client’s
taste, personality and budget. Our founder, Mrs. Vincent, is an accomplished
Contracts and Finance Manager, with nearly ten years of experience in
budgeting and contract negotiations, as well as office management.  Her
work experience and educational background (Degrees in both
Creative Writing and Dance) are the perfect combination of professionalism
and artistry needed to design your event both creatively and efficiently.
Mrs. Vincent also holds a WPI Certification in Wedding Planning, striving
to create amazing weddings, memorable events and to provide stress-free
assistance to those in need. Whether our clients request advice,
recommendations or an entire event planned and managed from start to
finish, we take pride in our attention to detail and most importantly, to
our clients. We understand that planning and design may not be everyone’s
forte, and are thrilled to relieve our clients of the tasks that torment!

Starling Events wants to take the pretentiousness out of the planning
industry and encourages you to seek the help you need without fearing the
bill. We are here from the first gasp of excitement to the last sigh of
relief, every step of the way and just a phone call away. We are dedicated
to making your vision a reality, and your reality affordable.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

9 Reviews for Starling Events

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Sarandon was referred to us from our friends who got married about 5 years earlier. They had nothing but good words to say so we were confident in her ability to coordinate our big day. She made herself readily available from the moment we had booked her and threw herself into providing us suggestions for vendors we had yet to book. She kept us on schedule without too much pressure. Sarandon also helped to facilitate our rehearsal which was very helpful. On the day of, she and her assistant were present all throughout the preparation, coordination and break down. There was never a moment in which we couldn't find her when needed; she was also very prompt at giving us and our DJ and MC cues. All in all, we felt very well taken care of and our wedding went on without a hitch (well, a few, but unrelated to Sarandon's services...)

Profile Picture Garrett, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Superb!!! All I can say is that Sarandon is a superstar and if you are considering her for your Day-Of Wedding Coordination then look no further.

I had met with a few other coordinators before Sarandon and it was a mixed bag. Some seemed capable and nice, but very expensive. It was difficult for me to find someone who I felt comfortable with in my price range. I almost went with a coordinator who was affordable, regardless of the fact that she made me feel like I was late on all of my wedding planning and was putting a lot of stress of me to get things done now! Wait a second here...! Aren't coordinators supposed to make you feel less stressed? Aren't they supposed to take stuff of your plate?

Sarandon appeared right on cue to save my wedding day (and sanity). I reached out to a friend who gotten married 5 years prior, and she RAVED about Sarandon. I immediately setup a time to talk to her and it was a huge difference. Sarandon is so calm in her demeanor, yet she exudes this aura of confidence that lets you know she can and will get things done for you. After that first phone conversation, Sarandon put me at ease about all of the things the other coordinator was stressing me over, and I booked her right away. It was the single best investment for my big day.

Sarandon is super quick to answer texts and emails about anything, big or small. She makes herself available to you for whatever referrals or questions you have. She also gave me lots of advice about decor items, what looks good in her experience, what should happen at this time, etc. It was great to have her professional opinion for some things that I wouldn't even have thought about.

On the big day, Sarandon pulled everything together beautifully. From my perspective, everything went off without a hitch. Which is exactly how you want to feel! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it. My wedding was beautiful and everything that I wanted it to be with Sarandon taking charge!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stella, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Eco-Friendly

I couldn't have done my special day without Sarandon! She was so fabulous and went above and beyond the call of duty. She made everything run smoothly on my wedding day. My husband and I were so grateful that we had her with us to guide us through the whole planning process. Everything looked beautiful and all my guests couldn't stop complementing me on what a great time they had. I would definitely recommend Sarandon to any bride who wants to have fun, relax, and enjoy her wedding day with her husband, family and friends.

Profile Picture Eve, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1404239261918 0048

Unique First Dance Choreography

Redeem In-Store
Want to make your first dance one they'll never forget...or just want to be more confident during those first moments alone on the dance floor? Receive 5 (50 min.) sessions for $500 (includes choreography for one dance) either at my location in the South Bay or within 25 miles of San Pedro. If further then price slightly increases. Choose the style and music if you'd like, or we can brainstorm together. Your last session is videotaped so you can rehearse on your own. If you feel you need
#WW2e8e3c3c5110eb76
1404239261918 0048

The Complete Package- Less than $15,000!

Redeem In-Store
This package is a tremendous value, including the products and services of seven vendors for one, all-inclusive price. Your planner, officiant, floral designer, videographer, photographer, DJ and wedding cake are all taken care of for less than $15,000! The few remaining details can be booked with the assistance of your wedding planner. Please contact us for details.
#WW6faa0c5e7ab7207c