About Starlight Productions

Because it's once in a lifetime....

Starlight Productions is a professional wedding videography company based out of the Hudson Valley in New York. Offering a style of videography that is both cinematic and documentary, Starlight Productions will give you a keepsake full of your most precious moments. The videographers at this company will capture the obvious and subtle parts of your day in a skillful, unobtrusive manner.

Starlight Productions offers three distinct wedding videography packages that can accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered in these packages include three DVDs of the final video, one Blu-Ray of the final video, a USB flash drive containing all digital files and unedited footage. Other services offered include:

• Multiple locations

DVD (2)
Storytelling (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Digital Download (1)

We were so glad we decided to have a videographer at our wedding and Bill from Starlight Productions was a great choice! He knew our budget was tight and created a custom package for my husband and me. He arrived exactly on time and captured all of the important moments of our day! Even after the wedding, he was great with communication and delivered our video exactly on time so that we were able to give copies to our parents as Christmas presents! We watched the video on our first New Year's Eve and drank the bottle of champagne Bill so generously gave us. We ran into him at a gig my husband's band was playing and we spoke about some details from our wedding day, which shows that Bill really cares about each wedding he does and takes the time to really get to know the bride and groom. Thank you, Bill!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I lovedddd working with Bill. He was so informative and made me feel absolutely comfortable in his ability to capture all of the moments of my special day. He was also amazing at keeping me informed about the editing process and when I would be able to expect my video to be done. I just watched the video last night with my husband after getting it and was amazed with all of the emotions and memories that came flooding back. The video was so beautifully done and really captured my wedding day so well. For me this was an essential thing to have for my wedding because that day flew by and having the video helped me to not only relive it but to see all the moments I missed. I wouldn't have had this if it wasn't for Bill. I highly highly recommend using him if you are thinking of a videoagrapher. He's the best!!!

Profile Picture LeAnn, 12/3/16, 1 Review