567 Route 303, Blauvelt, NY 10913 Map · Phone number

About Starlight Limousine

Our mission is to make sure your wedding day is one that will bring back fond memories for many years to come! Heading in the right direction to accomplish just that, we provide reliable and courteous professional service with our chauffeurs attending to your every need.

All of our wedding packages are based on 3 hours, over-time is available at time of booking or day of.. Our chauffeurs are impeccably dressed w/ black suit, white shirt, and special "wedding only" ties. All of our wedding chauffeurs are personally chosen based on Experience, Appearance and Professionalism.

Follow Starlight Limousine on

2 of our VINTAGE Vehicles
ROLLSPACKARD

16 Reviews for Starlight Limousine

Natalis · Married on 06/11/2011

The drivers were above and beyond professional, on time, and courteous. The one gentlemen was even nice enough to help me with my dress before I went in the church =)

Sent on 07/21/2011

Noemi · Married on 10/10/2010

Starlight were great and extremely professional. I had the 20 passenger Escalade for my bridal party and the Packard for my father and I. The drivers were so nice and professional. The cars were great. My bridal party loved the "party" ride....the Escalade. I booked my limos through Dan (the owner) and he was great. Super friendly and easy to work with.

Thanks Starlight!!!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Astrid · Married on 07/31/2010

I used Starlight for my wedding. We had a pretty large wedding party and we decided to go with the party bus. The bus was clean and big enough for my wedding party of 22 with plenty of room to spare. The party bus driver picked me up at my house before the ceremony and treated myself and each of my bridesmaids like princesses. Our driver fluffed our dresses, told us when to go during the processional, and took care of our every detail needed. He did everything with a smile! Our groomsmen used the Lincoln stretch to get to the ceremony and then that limo took back our grandparents, parents, and special honored guests. They were completely happy with the service as well.

During my planning I had checked many limo companies in the NY/NJ area. Starlight by far had the best prices and were able to work with our needs. We have already booked a limo with them to take us to and from the airport for our honeymoon and look forward to using the company again in the future.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Starlight Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle

• 567 Route 303 Blauvelt, 10913 See on map