PO box 8094, Saint Joseph, MO 64508 Map · Phone number

About Stardusk Disc Jockeys

Stardusk Disc Jockeys in St Joseph Missouri is proudly providing professional disc jockey entertainment for various events in the Saint Joseph and Kansas City area. Stardusk offers not only professional auio but we also offer a spectacular light show including up-lighting and karaoke. With over 22 years experience in the professional disc jockey business you can rest assured you will receive the highest quality entertainment for your wedding reception. Since 1989, Stardusk Disc Jockeys has provided professional disc jockey entertainment for over 1,400 wedding receptions. Let Stardusk help you make the memories that will last a lifetime! Call 816-676-2725

Follow Stardusk Disc Jockeys on

1 Reviews for Stardusk Disc Jockeys

Joe · Married on 07/09/2016

0.4
      0.5

Dirk DJ'd my wedding and was told repeatedly to stop playing country music, but every time I turned around it sounded like an episode of Hee Haw. I downloaded a bunch of music, burned it onto several CDs and gave it to Dirk in case he ran through all the songs we'd selected from his list. I didn't hear him play any of it. Instead he was playing a bunch of trashy old country music like "Fancy" by Reba McEntire. Why would you want to hear a song about a woman who turns her daughter into a prostitute during your wedding? Apparently, this guy just plays whatever garbage music he wants to hear regardless of your wishes. This DJ was absolutely the worst part of my wedding. I get more mad about it the more I think about it. I hated the music and I had friends come to me complaining about the music throughout the course of the night. This was a total waste of money. I can't believe he kept playing country music after he was asked to stop repeatedly. I get the feeling he was doing it to spite me. I would have been better off plugging an iPhone into a stereo. Do yourself a favor and find a different DJ who will do what you are paying him to do.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Stardusk Disc Jockeys's reply:

Joe, thank your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our services. It really pains me that you feel this way as we go out of our way to pre-plan wedding receptions so that this issue doesn't occur. We customize the playlist for the bride and groom as they specify and if they desire we do allow requests to be played from the other guests. In this particular case the country music was being requested by the guests, bridal party and the bride. In our 28 years of service this does sometimes occur where the bridal party and guests have different musical tastes. Ultimately, we defer to bride and groom when this occurs at an event. In this particular case the bride wanted us to play these requests for her guests. Joe, thanks again for your feedback. I really do appreciate it and I wish the best for you and your bride.

Stardusk Disc Jockeys FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 695.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• PO box 8094 Saint Joseph, 64508 See on map
    8166762725 (Other Phone Number)
    8166762725 (Fax Number)