Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

masthead 4

22 Reviews for Stan Pe Films

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing videographer, incredible film!

We loved working with Stan and Jeana. They were so easy to work with right from the start. Our videos truly reflect who we are and captured the atmosphere of our day. They had great suggestions too, like reading our notes we wrote to each other during our first look to capture on video. Amazing quality work and great people. We LOVE the way everything came out. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Chris · Married on 07/23/2017

A dear friend of mine, who is a wedding photographer, highly recommended Stan and Jeana. Right off the bat, we knew they were going to be incredible people to work with!!! They made it a point to meet us face-to-face at our very first meeting with them, and it was a joy to be able to share our vision for the wedding, get to know them as people, and listen to their insights and feedback. Both of them were very easy to work with through the entire process, and even on the wedding day when there was so much going on! We received our highlight video within a month of our wedding, and we look forward to the documentary-style edits :-) We couldn't be happier with the moments they captured for us and our friends. THANK YOU for making our special day a memorable one!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kinisha · Married on 05/06/2017

Stan Pe Films is hands down, without a shred of doubt, the absolute best in the business! I took a really long time trying to find a videographer and looked through dozens and dozens of videos but as soon as I saw just one of Stan Pe's films, I was completely blown away. It was unlike anything I had seen before. I knew practically immediately that I wanted them to capture our wedding. And, as for our own highlights and documentary style edits videos, they really are beyond our wildest imaginations. Stan and Jeana captured the energy and excitement and love on our wedding day beautifully- it really took our breaths away. And even now, months after our wedding, people cannot stop talking about the highlights video. I would say that the quality of their work alone is enough for me to recommend them to anybody and everybody. But on top of their amazing work, they also are extremely reasonable with their pricing, they are very responsive and professional and they are just kind, wonderful people. Book them now!!!!!!!!!! I wholeheartedly guarantee that you wont regret it!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Award

Stan Pe Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

Real Weddings