Staffa Travel Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Staffa Travel Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

25 Reviews for Staffa Travel Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Honeymoons (2)
Emergency Assist. (2)
Travel Insurance (2)
Destn. Weddings (1)
Dominican Rep. (1)
Mexico (1)

Brian and Staffa travel made my destination wedding absolutely perfect. We met Brian at a wedding show in NJ and were charmed by his personality. At the time, we wanted nothing to do with a destination wedding - but after a nice conversation with Brian, we were sold. His personality is to inform you so you can make the best decision that would make you happy - and that was true and carried through our entire planning process. He was never pushy with anything and always helpful. My wedding was like a fairytale - I told him what I wanted and what my budget was and he gave me information and helpful options. I can't say enough how happy I am with my decision to use Staffa travel! I would absolutely recommend to any and all. Thanks again Brian!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/5/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Dominican Rep., Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Destn. Weddings

Amber set me up with Paige, and can I say, Paige did such a great job with helping us book our trip to St. Lucia! Our first time out of the country was so easy! Paige walked us through what we needed, what not to pack due to local laws, and helped plan our activities! Everything was taken care of, and we definitely want to book again with Staffa!

Profile Picture Troy Lynn, 7/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Travel Insurance

We began planning our trip over a year in advance but couldn't decide where to go. We just knew that we wanted an all inclusive resort, an amazing room possibly with a private pool and a beautiful beach. We found Brian online and we had a phone conversation with him about our interests and ideas for our trip. Within a few days he was able to compile a list of several resorts that met our criteria and even sent along pictures and videos of specific rooms. By the second or third email back and forth we had chosen and booked our room at a resort. He was very quick with his responses and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I appreciate his willingness to listen to what we wanted, and his ability to find the perfect destination was amazing. I can't wait for our trip!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/18/16, 1 Review