Niguel Rd, Burbank, CA 92677 Map · Phone number

About Stacy Porras Wedding Consulting

Stacy Porras often says “you’ve got to love your job” because you’re planning for one of the biggest days in the lives of your clients.

Stacy has fifteen years experience planning weddings, most recently as Wedding Coordinator at the Pasadena Ritz –Carlton Huntington Hotel. It’s experience that Stacy and her staff bring to the needs and desires for the perfect wedding. The right vendors, negotiating, and creating the wonderful experiences that result in a perfect wedding.

Stacy has planned from the simplest to the most elegant weddings imaginable, but all with necessary zest, because it’s your day! In other words “you’ve got to love your job”.

Stacy knows the musicians, photographers, florists, and food and beverage providers who are reliable at the right price for you.

Follow Stacy Porras Wedding Consulting on

43 Reviews for Stacy Porras Wedding Consulting

• Hilary

Hilary Roeb · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible!

I had a 275 person wedding and Stacy and her team were SO helpful with everything! From three months before to the big day, she and her team were flexible, caring, great with helping and creating ideas, assisting between all the vendors, and making sure my dream turned into a reality!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2019

Because of Stacy and her team- WE ENJOYED OUR WEDDING!

Hiring Stacy and her team was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. The first meeting you have with Stacy you discuss a timeline, vendors, and every detail (some that you didn't even think of) to make sure you are at a good place. Weeks before Stacy was always available to answer any question I had and even attended a mandatory meeting with me to at the venue. She spoke to all of our vendors to make sure we were all on the same page in regards to the timeline. Fast forward to the day of our wedding- I honestly did NOTHING wedding related. My husband, myself, and our families were able to get ready, take pictures, and enjoy the entire night without worrying about one thing. Stacy and her team brought my vision to life and made sure everything was perfect. And if something did go wrong, no one knew because they were so on top of it. Thank you Stacy and team- because of you we were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2019

SUSAN · Married on 01/19/2019

Stacy was responsible for my husband and I having the most wonderful fairytale wedding

Stacy was recommended to me by a girlfriend and was the single most important component of my fabulous wedding. She covered everything and if I had any doubt about any particular thing, she would coach me on what we should do. She was able to save me money in certain cases and she was there for me every step of the way. She brought me amazing vendors and shined in every area. And shined In every area. And on top of all of that, she made the day of perfect

Sent on 06/28/2019

Stacy Porras Wedding Consulting FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 14

• RedShoe
    RedShoe Wedding DJs

With over 18 years of experience under her belt, Stacy's in-depth knowledge of the industry and attention to detail always make my job a breeze. Whether it's helping a guest find their seat or putting out a last minute fire behind the scenes, she always giving 110% to her events. Seeing her name on my timeline always brings a smile to my face and I'm looking forward to joining forces for many years to come!

• Awesome Entertainment
    Awesome Entertainment Wedding DJs

Stacy Porras has years of experience as a wedding consultant. Her ability to work with each vendor in an easy-going manner makes her a joy to work with. She is open to new ideas and has always showed a team spirit with one goal in mind: let's make this the best wedding experience for the newlyweds, their friends and family. Stacy will make your planning process easy.

• Visioneer Media
    Visioneer Media Wedding Videographers

Stacy is always incredibly organized, with a friendly team of assistants that ensure every little detail goes smoothly. Vendors will especially appreciate her wedding day itineraries which include all times, locations, and contact information for both vendors and family members. She has personally attended consultations between me and her clients, and is there on the wedding day to manage the event. I would definitely recommend her to anyone seeking a coordinator.

• Niguel Rd Burbank, CA, 92677 See on map