Bluffton, SC 29910 Map · Phone number

About Stacy Catena Events

Stacy Catena Events is a boutique wedding and event planning firm based in Bluffton, South Carolina.

Whether you need full, partial or month-of planning, we're here to help. Every wedding and couple are different, that is why we love our job. There is a lot that goes into planning a wedding between working through all of the options and creating your vision can be overwhelming. No matter how involved you are with your planning process, the day will emulate your style and taste.

Follow Stacy Catena Events on

martin 70
bf68cc762ebebc0d 1452798170174 i0498 2

5 Reviews for Stacy Catena Events

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

I had not planned to get a wedding planner. My venue suggested I get a day of planner to assist me as I had a lot of "moving parts". After speaking to Stacy for the first time I could not imagine planning this special day without her for more than that day. She explained to me that she really cannot effectively do her job by only getting involved on that day. She could not be more right! I could not be more grateful for her assistance leading up to the day and getting her acquainted with my vendors the month before the wedding so that she could help me manage the final decisions. Without her timeline that she put together everything would not have gone so smoothly! she was an absolute delight!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Carly · Married on 08/31/2013

Stacy was amazing to work with during the months leading up to our wedding. I was planning our Massachusetts wedding from Chicago, which was not easy. Stacy was professional, knowledgeable, organized and very detail-oriented, which was exceedingly helpful during the last few crazy months before the wedding. She was responsive to my emails and took the time to go through everything step by step to make sure no detail was overlooked. She coordinated with all of the vendors so I didn’t have to, which was a huge help. I spent a lot of time on DIY projects and small details, so I was really concerned about my vision coming together on the day of the wedding. However, Stacy was wonderful and made sure that everything was exactly how I had pictured it in my head, and everything looked amazing. She took all of the stress off of my husband and I so that we were truly able to enjoy the day, which was priceless. Overall, Stacy was wonderful and I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stacy. She is truly amazing! My husband and I had our reception at my parent's house thinking it would be easier but we were wrong! Home weddings can be challenging but Stacy made the whole process much less stressful. She took all the stress off of my family and myself so that we could enjoy the day. Stacy was very thorough in following up with all our vendors so we didn't have to. I was nervous the vision I had in my head of the wedding didn't make sense to anyone but Stacy made sure everything was perfect. She made sure every detail of our wedding was exactly how we wanted it for the big day and it looked amazing ! Her passion and knowledge shine through in everything that she does. I highly recommend Stacy to any bride that wants to feel calm and relaxed throughout the entire planning process! Thank you again Stacy!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Stacy Catena Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1