Riverside, CT 06878 Map · Phone number

About Stacie Shea Events

{sse} is a modern, chic, and couture event coordination and planning boutique based in Greenwich, CT. Included in our services are destination weddings, weddings, birthdays, baby showers and beyond!

{sse} was created out of a love for celebrations, even more than the things, the people who are part of them. Our affection for love stories, families, celebrations, and details creatively inspire and are the reason why {sse} loves what we do

Follow Stacie Shea Events on

FlowersfromBeach
aa942ca3486e7e29 1301273436502 WalkingOutPhoto

5 Reviews for Stacie Shea Events

Katie · Married on 11/19/2011

Stacie was absolutely wonderful to work with at every stage of the planning process and I would recommend her to anyone. She worked with us as our day of coordinator. She is incredibly kind and friendly, organized, dedicated, and always at ease. In the beginning, she was there to answer questions, go through checklists, and bounce ideas off of. As we approached the date, she made sure that every detail of the schedule for the day was well-organized, from the big things like our bus transportation to the minute details like where the bridesmaids should stand to pass out sparklers to the guests. On the day of the wedding, she coordinated with every single vendor so that they worked as one unit and made sure that everything went smoothly, informing me and my husband and our party of what to do and when. I don’t know what we would have done without her. Besides all of the logistics that she handled, she was always calm and made me feel at ease, even when I was incredibly anxious about the possibility of something going wrong. Thanks so much for playing such an important role in our day, Stacie! It was perfect. -Katie and Steve

Sent on 11/28/2011

Soldi · Married on 09/24/2011

Stacie Shea recently organized our 40th Birthday Party and it was just perfect! From the earliest planning stages to us walking in on the night, Stacie took care of every little detail; it was an amazing surprise to walk in on the night - to see the most exquisitely decorated room - and I didn't have to do a thing! The evening was seamless; Stacie had taken care of everything perfectly: the food, the cup cakes, the music and every other detail required for a perfect night. Stacie is so professional, so easy to work with and filled me with absolute peace of mind every step of the way.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Sara · Married on 04/11/2007

Stacie Shea did an EXCELLENT job planning my wedding, I felt I had her full attention and she focused all her efforts on my special day. Stacie was always strides ahead of me on contacting and planning the details and brought amazing ideas to my attention. I gave her a limited budget and a long list of requests and she was able to accomodate every one of our wishes, my husband was amazed at how simple the entire process was. I am happy to provide a reference for any bride looking into using Stacie, I couldn't have asked for more, great job and we will enjoy the wonderful memories she made possible!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Stacie Shea Events FAQ

• AvaFlora
    AvaFlora Wedding Florists

Stacie is fantastic - anyone would be lucky to have her as a wedding planner. We recently worked together on a beautifully stylized editorial, which was a simply wonderful experience. Stacie was very organized, professional, and above all paid great attention to every last detail.

• BOK Music
    BOK Music Wedding DJs

Stacie is proactive from the start, contacting us way ahead of the wedding date to lay the groundwork for a wonderful celebration. Even with the most minute details, she demonstrated a calm and sense of control that is rare in her profession. We always look forward to working with Stacie Shea Events! - Note from DJ Dave re a recent wedding: Stacie is a wonderful event planner! She is both very organized and detail oriented, and her easy going personality made her a joy to work with. She is flexible and able to adapt to the shifting circumstances of a wedding. Not only did she take full control for Kaitlin and Mike, but she set us DJs at ease to let us do what we do best: to get everyone dancing. Most importantly the bride and groom and their guests were thrilled with their experience - their wedding was flawless and a lot of fun!

• Riverside, 06878 See on map