On Location, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Stacie Miller

Being apart of bride's special day is a great honor & I make sure that every brides beauty is enhanced, not covered up so you looks the way that you always dreamed you would. I use top quality makeup brands that will last throughout your night. I have done makeup for all sorts of events including weddings, bridal showers, bat mitzvahs, proms & bachelorette parties. I can do natural to dramatic looks, depends on your personal style. I also do airbrush foundation & lashes complementary.

I have worked for top name cosmetic companies, but bridal makeup is my passion. I love working one on one with brides & listening to your image, collaborating our ideas & forming relationships so you feel comfortable & have no worries on your wedding day.

Any questions you may have feel free to contact me @ smm.makupartist@gmail.com, or (203)820-4692.

You can check out some of my work on my facebook: Stacie Miller Makeup Artist

Instagram: StacieMakeupArtist

Thanks, Hope to be part of your special day.

Follow Stacie Miller on

alexis
10 16 13 44 4

3 Reviews for Stacie Miller

Laura · Married on 07/13/2018

Stacie is awesome!! She was the only person I could find in the area that was actually reasonably priced, and she did such an awesome job. She did makeup for my whole bridal party and hair and makeup for me and we all looked great. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Stacie was very attentive to my personal style and did an amazing job tailoring the makeup and hair to both the event and all the personalities of my bridesmaids and myself. Plus, she was very professional and came early and was flexible to meet with me beforehand. I truly felt like she understood what I wanted and was able to bring that to life more than I could have hoped. And she was relaxed and fun, which made the experience especially calming on a wedding day!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Aoife · Married on 08/10/2010

Stacie did my makeup for my wedding and she was absolutely wonderful. She listened to what I wanted to look like and made me look my most beautiful on my big day. I was extremely happy with her service and would gladly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Stacie Miller FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stacie Miller 1
    Free Consultation
    You consultation is credited towards the price of your wedding if booked with me.

• On Location Jersey City, New Jersey, 07302 See on map