150 Barlow-Two Taverns Rd., Gettysburg, PA 17325 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Stacey Gillin Photography

Stacey Gillin Photography is a husband and wife team who loves photographing weddings! We work together seamlessly to ensure that every aspect of your wedding is captured so that you can look back and see all of those tiny moments that would otherwise be missed. Our style is mainly photojournalistic, however our favorite part of each wedding is stealing the bride and groom away for some gorgeous outdoor portraits that they will treasure!

As you search around for the right wedding photographer for YOU, please feel to shoot us a message and ask any questions that you might have. It would be our honor to work with you and provide you will wonderful images from your day that we will both love and be proud of!

Follow Stacey Gillin Photography on

img0333bw
img0477

6 Reviews for Stacey Gillin Photography

Chloe · Married on 09/12/2015

Stacey photographed my fiance and I for our engagement session and did our Sept 12 wedding. The day of our wedding it poured all morning and through the early afternoon (the wedding ceremony was outside), Stacey showed up and had a positive attitude which helped keep me and the bridal party calm. Fortunately the rain stopped in time to proceed with the outside ceremony. Due to the rain we were unable to get photos at the covered bridge (due to flooding), however Stacey captured TONS of amazing moments throughout the day-she even pulled my husband and I outside during dinner to make sure to catch the beautiful sun that FINALLY came out! She is very professional, responds quickly and doesn't make you wait forever for super high quality photos. Oh did I mention her work speaks for itself? I HIGHLY recommend Stacey to anyone looking for a wedding photographer-she is worth every penny you will pay, you will be guaranteed to have images to remember your special day forever! I cannot wait to use Stacey in the future for newborn photos (her other passion!).

Sent on 11/11/2015

Stacey did a wonderful job with both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We have gotten so many compliments on the quality of our pictures and we are so happy we chose to go with Stacey Gillin Photography.

Sent on 12/04/2014
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2014

I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with the pictures of our wedding! It was very important to us to find someone who could capture our wedding in a way that truly reflected who we are as a couple, and that’s exactly what Stacey Gillin delivered. She did a spectacular job and was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She is extremely professional and incredibly talented. She also has a wonderful calming presence, which is something that any bride will greatly appreciate on her wedding day! Stacey Gillin is a fabulous photographer and I highly recommend her for your engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Stacey Gillin Photography Pricing

Stacey Gillin Photography Price Rates

Stacey Gillin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 150 Barlow-Two Taverns Rd. Gettysburg, 17325 See on map
    7172538360 (Other Phone Number)
    7172538360 (Fax Number)