St. Louis Wedding Consultants

St. Louis Wedding Consultants

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About St. Louis Wedding Consultants

Our company is a St. Louis based event-planning firm. We have an excellent reputation throughout the St. Louis wedding industry. Our company was created in 2004 and ever since, our team has been considered one of the most trend-setting event firms in St. Louis.

Our ability to understand our clients’ dreams and visions and to incorporate them with our expertise has enabled us to create the fabulous events that are the foundation of our reputation. We are very familiar with the venues throughout the St. Louis area, as we have worked in nearly every venue, ranging anywhere from private clubs to personal homes.

We pride ourselves on the unique and inspiring vision we bring to the St. Louis wedding market. We are constantly in search of new ideas and inspiration, as well as new vendors to bring to our clients. Our work is unparalleled, creative, and always one of a kind.

Our company has been awarded many accolades including: International Special Events Society (ISES) awards for "Best Wedding" and "Best ISES Team,” St. Louis Wedding Awards Wedding of the Year, Couple’s Choice Awards for Weddingwire and Best Tabletop Design. Not only is our company an award winning company, we have been featured in several publications in St. Louis and in National Magazines. Our press is a representation of our work and the recognition received for our tireless energy, innovative design, and extreme commitment to every event we produce.

Maybe one of our most recognizable features would be our calm demeanor and organizational skills keeping the planning process moving and the day of the event seamless.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Shayna and Brandy will make this experience so much easier and enjoyable! They do not miss a single detail and take care of everything. I can not imagine planning a wedding without their help and expertise. They have great ideas, vendors, organize everything for you, check in and follow up with everyone, set up and move things on the day that you need help with, and so much more. They keep the day moving and on schedule and handle all the little behind the scene things so you can enjoy your day! They made my daughters vision for her day a reality.

Profile Picture Vicki, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I can not say enough great things about St. Louis Wedding Consultants. Brandy was our main point of contact, but I met Shayna a couple of times throughout the planning process too. My husband and I were moving out of the country 2 days after the wedding, so needless to say, I had a lot going on leading up to the wedding!

Brandy was on top of EVERYTHING. She had great suggestions for vendors, followed up with all of our vendors the weeks before the wedding, gave me friendly reminders of things that I still needed to do, and executed everything perfectly the day and night of our wedding. No detail was overlooked and I can truly say the wedding would have not been the same without Brandy!

I HIGHLY recommend St. Louis Wedding Consultants and am so happy I used them for our wedding!

Profile Picture User6222714, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

I HIGHLY recommend St. Louis Wedding Consultants! Shayna and Brandy know the industry so well and it made the planning process go very smoothly. Their design for our wedding reception was stunning and I am very grateful for their creativity and great ideas. Brandy managed all of the details of the wedding so well and this was greatly appreciated as I live out of town and doing most of the planning remotely. Brandy was always quick to respond and no detail was missed. We had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding thanks to Brandy being so organized!

Profile Picture User6118620, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

St. Louis Wedding Consultants FAQ