P.O. Box 29526, Saint Louis, MO 63126 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About St. Louis Makeup Artist, LLC

Amanda & Renee are two vibrant artists with 15 combined years of experience in all aspects of makeup: video, print, fashion, special effects, weddings, special occasions, and don't forget airbrush application. They love helping clients create the perfect look for their wedding day.

Specializing in long-lasting traditional makeup application and airbrushing, they bring their services to you. Able to accomodate parties of any size.

nateamanda94
nateamanda94
ten17 278
harriswedding080

3 Reviews for St. Louis Makeup Artist, LLC

Amanda and her team of make-up artists and hair stylist were amazing! Amanda did my make-up trial and my make-up for the big day. She was very organized and worked with me to create a look I loved! Amanda and her team got along great with all of the bridal party when we were getting ready the day of. It made everything go so smoothly and it was so much fun, not to mention everyone looked stunning. I was impressed with not only the end look, but how each stylist was able to take little direction (in some cases no direction) or a specific look and make everyone look their best. All the girls had a great time getting ready and loved their individual yet cohesive look. I would absolutely recommend St. Louis Make Up Artist to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2015

St. Louis Makeup Artist was the BEST vendor of my wedding, they did hair and makeup for all bridesmaids and the moms as well as myself. They made a schedule, stuck to it and we were completed early, and looking flawless. Based on the package I purchased, Amanda followed us to the pre-ceremony photos and basically ensured that everyone had their ties straight, lip gloss perfect, and that I was calm and hydrated.
    Amanda and Renee were so WONDERFUL, I wish I was getting married again just so that I could use them again! All of my girls looked classy their hair stayed flawless all night, I just can't say enough wonderful things about these ladies. I have no doubt that the single ladies in my wedding party will use them for their weddings.
    They came to us and their prices were very reasonable in my opinion.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Victoria · Married on 02/01/2014

I didn’t know what to expect from a hair and makeup artist, since I’m not one who typically gets makeup, or even hair professionally done. Amanda made the process so easy, simple, and a lot of fun. She was incredibly flexible and really listened to what I wanted. She even squeezed me in for a second hair trial after I, in true bride fashion, completely changed my mind for the look I wanted. On my wedding day, she and Renee were cool, calm, and collected – starting my wedding day off on a relaxed and stress-free note. Besides myself, they did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and flower girl and we all looked FANTASTIC! So professional and talented – I highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 03/31/2014

St. Louis Makeup Artist, LLC Pricing

St. Louis Makeup Artist, LLC Price Rates

St. Louis Makeup Artist, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling

• Ten 17 Photography
    Ten 17 Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with St. Louis Makeup Artist on several occasions and all I have to say is they make my photos look 100x better! They know their stuff, work quickly and professionally and ALWAYS provide a ton of fun to any day. Best in town - hands down!

• P.O. Box 29526 Saint Louis, 63126 See on map