St Germain Design & Co.

Miami, FL View map

St Germain Design and Company is a planning and design firm based in Miami, FL that travels all around the world producing exceptionally designed weddings and events. We offer in-house wedding planning, floral design and decor.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

Thedly M. Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing!!!

My wedding day was amazing from the entry point all the way to the reception woz incredible. I love my décor my flowers were way the night could imagine everything was just beautiful I felt like a royalty wedding in an even think it was my wedding in I am so happy that she was able to brain her vision in my vision together to make a spectacular wedding.
    Cristina Married on 09/22/2018
    St Germain Events and Design group is nothing but extraordinary! We cannot thank Racquel and her team enough. They met with us multiple times and completely delivered and brought my vision to life perfectly! It was a dream come true! Thank you Racquel and St Germain Events. We love you!
    Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Abel ;)
    Julia Married on 05/12/2018
    We hired St. Germain Events as the florist for our wedding. Perhaps the best way to describe Racquel and her team at St. Germain is "trustworthy." From the beginning of our wedding planning process, I was very vague in my design/theme for our wedding day (which she was incredibly patient with and understanding about) and merely mentioned colors that I wanted to work with, as I sincerely had no idea about what I wanted. Racquel got to know me and my style and put together what I considered to be the most gorgeous reception room I had ever walked into, which was corroborated by all our guests. She exuded professionalism, responsiveness, excitement, and flexibility with my husband and I during the entire process - we are so glad we chose to work with her and her team. She truly added so much beauty to our wedding day!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

AL-Vento Entertainment AL-Vento Entertainment Wedding Bands

A great vendor to work with. Would be an honor and privilege to work with them again.

20900 NE 30th Avenue Miami, FL, 33180
(305) 501-4776

By Appointment Only
Location of (St Germain Design & Co.)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding