St. Charles String Quartet

St. Charles String Quartet

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About St. Charles String Quartet

Serving MD, DC, VA

Adding a string quartet to an event completes the atmosphere with an unsurpassed elegance and sets the perfect mood that guests will truly appreciate.  The St. Charles String Quartet,  was founded in 2004 by professional musicians, and has quickly been recognized as the most sought after string quartet in the Southern Maryland Region.  These musicians have been acknowledged for their technique and exquisite musical presentations performing an exciting repertoire. In addition to performing for weddings and receptions they also appear in recitals and concerts.

The String Quartet is lead by first violinist, Neil Puzon and consists of a second violinist, a violist, and a cellist.  This instrumentation yields the richest and fullest sound.  The group can also provide a string trio or string duo for smaller guest lists.  This very versatile group of musicians are sure to add a memorable and sophisticated ambiance to any fine occasion.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Instrumental-Duo (1)
String-Trio (1)
String-Quartet (1)
Viola (1)

Smooth process overall, extremely easy to work with and very responsive over email, great song repertoire, lots of options (quartet or trio or duo), decent pricing - highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/10/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Duo, String-Trio

I knew that when I got married that I wanted a string quartet to play. When I was searching for a string quartet the first vendor that popped up was the St. Charles String Quartet. Once I listened to their sample audio clips, I knew I had to have them play at my wedding. I loved the array of music that they could play. They played beautifully for my wedding party and I as we walked down the aisle. We also ha them play during the cocktail hour and a lot of people raved about how amazing they were and the music that they were able to play.

Profile Picture Crystal , 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

St. Charles did a beautiful job for our ceremony and cocktail hour! They played lovely classical music during the ceremony, and then mixed it up with some jazzier and more modern songs during the cocktail hour. It all sounded amazing! They have an extensive repertoire but are also completely willing to learn new pieces with some advance notice, and the musicians who played at our ceremony were right on time and very professional. We loved having them be a part of our big day!

Profile Picture User4098784, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews