2140 N Stone Chapel Ln, Fayetteville, AR 72704 Map · Phone number

• Fayetteville Town Center
  • Sassafras Springs Vineyard

9 Reviews for St. Catherine's at Bell Gable

Amber · Married on 04/14/2012

St. Catherine's is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited and it was the perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. The staff makes every event as seamless and stress-free as possible so you can enjoy your own wedding instead of worrying about all the details. They made the day perfect

Sent on 07/09/2012

Gabrielle · Married on 05/12/2015

St. Catherine's is the perfect fairytale wedding venue. Once we entered the grounds my fiance and I knew that this was the perfect venue. The people there are so wonderful, friendly and helpful. If you are having a small wedding this venue is perfect! The chapel doesn't hold many people but we got married outside with the chapel as our backup rain plan. The barn they use for receptions is also charming, we just decided to have our reception at another venue, but we loved the barn. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants a small, fairytale wedding. This place was perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Mrs.L

Emily · Married on 10/31/2015

Everyone at St. Catherine's has been a wonderful help. My Fiance and I just wanted a small intimate wedding and this venue is perfect. The small chapel is a great backdrop to an outdoor wedding (like ours) or a great backup in case of bad weather. Though the chapel does only hold 40 people so this does need to be taken into account.

The staff is great. They are ready to help in every way possible to make your wedding exactly what you want. We have rented the dressing room and old Mercedes limo as well. The dressing room is just for final touches and pre-ceremony pictures. The limo will be taking me down from the dressing room to the ceremony site. We also rented out the barn that is across the grounds for a small toast reception.

I can't wait to have my wedding here.

Sent on 08/20/2015

• 2140 N Stone Chapel Ln Fayetteville, AR, 72704 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (St. Catherine's at Bell Gable)