$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SRS Events

SRS Events - Wedding Planning in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC!

SRS Events provides wedding planning and wedding coordination throughout Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC!  Some of the beautiful venues our team has had had the pleasure of working in throughout Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland include: Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards, Goodstone Inn, Stone Tower Winery, Lansdowne Resort, Anderson House, Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), Carnegie Institution for Science, Willard InterContinental Washington, Dock5, 101 Constitution, Oxon Hill Manor, Evergreen Museum & Library, George Peabody Library, and many more! Whether you're looking for day-of wedding coordination or wedding planning from start to finish, we can customize a package to meet your needs!

We love event planning (it's our passion!) and look forward to meeting with you and sharing how we can ensure your event is a memorable, stunning occasion!

Our Gold Package is our most popular wedding service, and provides month-of/day-of wedding coordination ensuring your special day runs flawlessly! Inquire today to see if your wedding date is available! Please let us know your wedding date, venue, and any other details about your special day ~ we look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (3)
Full Planning (2)
Guest List (2)
Non-Religious (2)

Stephanie & her team at SRS are wonderful! My wedding day went perfectly and all of the planning leading up to it help calm my nerves and left me confident my day would go smoothly! They had it all in control, including when it started to rain and Stephanie had adorable white umbrellas for us to take pictures with! Our photographer didn't even have umbrellas! We had the most wonderful day thanks to SRS!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would have never survived without Stephanie. I cannot sing her praises enough. She was ever so responsive and took my fears and concerns into consideration with every email I sent her…and I sent a ton. My husband thought if there was a reasonable email limit in the contract I would have exceeded it within the first month. I never had to wait long for a response and Stephanie brought great ideas and suggestions to the entire process. She also had fantastic vendor suggestions that helped greatly. We would review her suggestions, speak to our top choices, and then she would review the contract before she sent it over for us to sign and pay and deposits. Made life so easy. And on the day of…she was flying around and everything was perfect. Could not ask for a better more genuine person to be involved in the entire process.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
4.3

I found Stephanie and SRS on Instagram literally through liking the exact same vendor photos over the course of about 3 months. I finally went to check our SRS, made it to the website and was blown away. Gorgeous couples and weddings galore, and saw that there was a special for winter brides. After double checking the reviews on WeddingWire I was sold. I only needed a day of coordinator, but SRS has a package for a "month of" coordinator, so everyone is up to speed before the big day. Time well spent and needed for sure. Stephanie and our coordinator Sara were incredibly kind and professional throughout the days leading up to our wedding, and made sure that all questions were answered and contingency plans in place. On the day of, I forgot that it was more than just a big party because Sara had everything under control. Really appreciative of the ladies at SRS for making a dream day run as smoothly as possible!

Profile Picture LaNae, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1515599351 1300b1622d685d93 1508703232906 img 2996

$25 off!

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Mention this Wedding Wire deal during your initial email/phone call to SRS Events and receive $25 off your proposal! **Valid only for new clients. Must be mentioned during first email/phone call.**
#WW2462f0a650213f92