1-190
Indoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sqwires Restaurant & Annex

Cooking is an art – and SqWires chefs will make your event a masterpiece. We’ll create the perfect meeting or party for any special occasion – delicious, affordable, capturing the quintessential flavors of the season. Your guests will love the 18ft ceilings, exposed brick, balcony, 8ft tall windows, original wood & iron fixtures.   With SqWires’ help, you can please all of the people all of the time. Whether your style is traditional or trendy, we’ll team up with bride, groom, parents and friends to fill your shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception with a spectalular mix of food, beverage, setting and service. An enticing array of menu items and service options from hors d’oeuvres to buffets or multi-course dinners.   Call 314.865.3522 or email info@sqwires.com to schedule an event!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Chairs (4)
Linens (4)
Indoor (3)
Outside Cake (2)

We recently had an intimate wedding rehearsal dinner in the Front Room of Sqwires, followed by a larger Cocktail Reception in The Annex. All my detailed requests were met beyond expectation. The food was delicious, served hot and per our prearranged time schedule. The atmosphere was very unique, comfortable and inviting. Our Catering Assistant Alix H. and owner Bethany B. were wonderful to work with! Karen was in charge of our party for both events that evening, and was also extremely attentive and accommodating. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and highly recommend Sqwires for a truly memorable event!

Profile Picture L, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

SqWires was a fantastic venue for my June 2016 ceremony and reception. The owner, Bethany, was phenomenal to work with and made planning stress free. While the Annex was being "flipped" from the ceremony to the reception, we had a cocktail hour in the Front Room. Anything I asked Bethany about in regards to the ceremony was provided (table numbers, candles, signage, etc. Bethany held several consultations with us including a food tasting and 2 rehearsals. She was extremely organized and I didn't have to worry about any planning on my wedding day. Please book your event at SqWires, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor, Linens, Chairs

SqWires was incredibly easy to work with. We booked them for our brunch wedding which was a great option, especially given the price. They had a mimosa & bloody mary bar, there was so much food and our guests really loved every bit of it. Leading up to the event, the staff was great about answering my questions and helping to work out any and all details of the day. They also helped us to coordinate our ceremony location in Lafayette Square Park and provided a backup in case of rain. Overall, it was great, our guests enjoyed themselves and we are incredibly happy we picked them. I would mention that a couple things didn't go according to plan. A few pieces of decor didn't end up placed in the venue. I'm not sure why and I didn't notice until much later on. And I kept having to track down the site coordinator for obvious things like getting a microphone for the speeches and playing the music for the dances. I did send along a schedule of the day, but it seemed like the site coordinator wasn't aware that certain things like the dances were taking place. To be honest though, it didn't really make the day any less amazing and they were such minor details that it didn't matter. I only mention these things as we had considered booking our day-of coordinator for the reception as well as the ceremony, but had opted not to because SqWires said they didn't see a need. If you are considering a day-of coordinator, you might want to spend the extra money to book him or her for the whole day so you can avoid feeling like the coordinator on the day of your wedding.

Profile Picture User4349116, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews

12 Photos

Best Of

12 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Landolfi Quartet played a wedding reception at Sqwires which was really a wonderful venue! It is spacious with a warm feeling. The buffet was exceptional. The area where the quartet played was comfortable and we could be heard and seen. Not that we have egos but when clients hire a string quartet that is usually important to them. We highly recommend this venue for weddings that want a warm, friendly feel with great food.

Events