$6,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About SQN Events

SQN Events comes from the Latin phrase “Sine Qua Non,” which translates to “essential or indispensable ingredient.” Working with the right consultant is essential when planning your wedding. And on your wedding day, your consultant will be indispensable — making sure that everything runs smoothly and seamlessly from start to finish.

At SQN Events, we believe that planning a wedding is a creative, collaborative and rewarding process. We work with you on creating and sculpting your vision, and then manage every detail. We help you secure the optimum for each component – the perfect venue, unique and personal invitations, visionary florists, the ideal entertainment, and more.

We design the entire event from concept to detailed itinerary, and ensure that our standards — and yours — are met each step of the way. On your wedding day, we handle every detail so that you can actually enjoy being the guest of honor for one of the most memorable moments of your life.

Sine Qua Non — Essential to Your Event.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (2)
Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)

Working with Beth Bernstein took any ounce of worry or stress off our plate. She was a major component to the success of our wedding. From the pre-planning phase up until the return of all of our items safely in our room, it all was perfection. Beth and her team were extremely professional and more than organized. She helped us compile all our needs into incredible systematic approaches, which helped us get a handle on what we still needed to do. I also should mention what a fantastic personality Beth has. She is extremely approachable and has a presence about her that just puts you at ease. Our perfect wedding would not have been perfection without Beth, and for that, we are very grateful!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth couldn’t have been any easier to work with. She always had an answer and some great suggestions too! We were so lucky to ha e found her.

Profile Picture Tami, 9/30/17, 1 Review

24 Photos

My Photo Album

24 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Beth Berstein of SQN Events is a pleasure to work with! Not only is she extremely thorough, but her wonderful energy and great personality make her and her team the perfect addition to any wedding or event. As a photographer, it is always a treat to be in such capable and talented hands, and I look forward to working with SQN Events again and again in the future.

I recently had the pleasure to work with Beth of SQN Events. Her attention to detail, organization and excellent communication made the event a complete success. Beth puts her clients first and it shows. I look forward to working with SQN Events again soon.

I cannot recommend Beth and SQN Events more highly. I have never seen a wedding coordinator do more for her clients than Beth. Her impeccable taste, knowledge of fashion and trends, and fabulous network of vendors makes her an invaluable asset to any lucky brides planning.

Beth from SQN is amazing to work with. She is a fun, personable, cool lady who is just a blast. I've provided favors for several of her events, and she is very organized. I get regular updates from her so I'm never left wondering what's going on. On top of that, she's always very professional and gracious, managing to run around and get things done without a hair out of place or stepping on any toes. I highly recommend Beth/SQN Events to anyone.

Events