SQN Events

Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number

About SQN Events

SQN Events is a Chicago, Illinois-based wedding planner that specializes in turning wedding dreams into realities. Beth Bernstein is the owner and event director of SQN Events. She officially launched SQN Events in 2009, following her dreams of becoming a wedding planner that she has had ever since she was a little girl. She is backed by an incredible team of event planners that make the entire wedding process creative, collaborative and rewarding. SQN Events handles everything on your wedding day so that you feel like the true guest of honor on your most memorable day.

SQN Events wants to be there for you on your wedding day and throughout the planning process. They understand that this assistance will look different for every couple they work with. To meet the needs that you are looking for, they offer full and partial planning services. In addition, they can provide the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
SQN Events specializes in planning the following wedding event types:

• Civil

66 Reviews for SQN Events

1 User photo

SQN Events 1

Megan Crowley · Married on 09/22/2018

I've already recommended Beth to friends I know planning their own weddings!

Beth was wonderful to work with, I have already recommended her to friends of mine planning their own weddings. She got to know me and worked off of my crazy Type A organization. I asked what felt like a million questions via text and email over the course of the year and she would respond in a timely manner, in full detail, no matter how small the question- it was a HUGE help to have that as I went through the process. I had lost my mom less than a year before planning my wedding which made it an emotional time- Beth was very understanding and went above and beyond to be there for every single appointment and dress fitting, she even helped to plan our rehearsal dinner when she could tell how stressed I was about that undertaking. We got married at the Art Institute which came with it's own set of rules, tight timelines and stipulations; Beth had worked weddings in that venue before and it was very apparent- she knew questions I did not even know to ask. On the day-of, I did not have to worry about a single thing, we were able to just relax and fully be in the moment and enjoy the day knowing that the SQN team had everything under control. Countless people came up to ask who the "amazing woman running the show was". Thank you SQN and especially, Beth!

Sent on 01/08/2019

SQN Events's reply:

Thank you, Megan! Being with you and Dan throughout the year leading up to your wedding was truly special. Your wedding day was truly perfect (and I don't use that word often) and I'm so honored to have played a small role in that. Seeing you, Dan, and your friends and family celebrate your vows brought tears to my eyes and melted my heart. xoxo

Hannah Ratain · Married on 08/26/2018

Best Decision for our Wedding

Choosing to work with Beth & SQN Events was the best and most important decision we made in planning our wedding! Beth delivered on everything that she promised and helped us to have the wedding of our dreams that we didn't even know how to envision. She was 100% accessible and provided us with her sense of humor, emotional support and expertise through out the entire process. Beth connected us with impressive vendors and stayed in tune with our wishes for the day, bringing with her a team that allowed for the perfect day that was enjoyed by all who were in attendance. Beth went out of her way to make the entire planning process a special experience to be remembered. We have attended a few weddings since which has only grown our appreciation for the executing of our wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2018

SQN Events's reply:

Thank you, Hannah! (And Bruce!) LOVED working with you on your wedding. I love that we had so much FUN together, how well I got to know you, and seeing your families come together as one. While your wedding celebration was beautiful, the ceremony was truly my favorite part. So meaningful, warm, and full of love. Thank you so much for trusting me with helping you with your special day. xoxo

Roma Khanna · Married on 08/11/2018

Our first and best step

We decided to work with Beth Bernstein very early in our wedding planning journey, and it was absolutely the best initial step we could have taken. Beth worked closely with us on all aspects of planning our wedding, from selecting our venue, band, and florist to the details of our ceremony and dinner menu. Beth coupled her depth of expertise with a remarkable ability to understand our preferences and style and to translate that into concrete plans. She helped us to articulate and realize a vision for our wedding day in ways that we never could have done without her skillful guidance, and she seamlessly managed innumerable details so that we could be fully present and enjoy the wedding weekend. The result was a wedding day that perfectly embodied us as a couple and the experience we wanted for our guests. Finally, Beth is truly enjoyable to work with: she is responsive, organized, and demonstrates the joy she finds in her work. Choosing Beth was one of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process—aside, of course, from choosing each other.

SQN Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Maypole Studios
    Maypole Studios Wedding Photographers

Beth Berstein of SQN Events is a pleasure to work with! Not only is she extremely thorough, but her wonderful energy and great personality make her and her team the perfect addition to any wedding or event. As a photographer, it is always a treat to be in such capable and talented hands, and I look forward to working with SQN Events again and again in the future.

• Catalyst Ranch
    Catalyst Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

I recently had the pleasure to work with Beth of SQN Events. Her attention to detail, organization and excellent communication made the event a complete success. Beth puts her clients first and it shows. I look forward to working with SQN Events again soon.

• Elizabeth Grace
    Elizabeth Grace Wedding Invitations

I cannot recommend Beth and SQN Events more highly. I have never seen a wedding coordinator do more for her clients than Beth. Her impeccable taste, knowledge of fashion and trends, and fabulous network of vendors makes her an invaluable asset to any lucky brides planning.

• Chicago, 60642 See on map