426 N. Franklin St., Syracuse, NY 13204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Spybaby Bridal

Your wedding is a precious day to be treasured for a lifetime. At Spybaby Bridal , President and Professional Stylist, Marie Adornato, personally attends to each bride with special care. Marie 's experience in the Fashion Industry stems from her teenage years as a pageant contestant in the Miss America Scholarship Program. She developed a talent for designing gowns and knowing which styles looked best on certain body types. Her business experience began after her graduation from Rochester Institute of Technology, and Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh.

While running her family owned bagel business, Marie's passion for gowns turned into Spybaby Bridal. Named after her first car, a Spyder convertible, the whimsical name is characteristic of Marie's personality. Recently, Marie has been nationally recognized on TLC's "A Makeover Story." She has also participated in the Miss America Scholarship Pageant Trade Show in Atlantic City. Experience in professional styling and dedication to your wedding make Spybaby Bridal a unique bridal experience.

Let Marie make your wedding or special event a fashionable success!!

Spybaby Bridal Philosophy

Let's face it! Life is busy. Having the ability to shop at home and avoid crazy crowds during prom and bridal season is sometimes a lifesaver. Although Spybaby bridal now makes it easier to find beautiful gowns at fair prices online, do not mistake that my preference is to serve you in person. Buying your gown is a major decision, both emotionally and financially. Physically seeing your gown, being able to try it on, is the best way to shop. Yet, I understand that the need for quality fabrics and silhouettes is greater than the availability of stores offering these gowns. Thus, the internet bridges this gap. I believe that your special event is just as important to me as it is to you. My goal is to provide an easy and educational shopping experience, while making every customer a fashionable success. Happy gown hunting!

103 Reviews for Spybaby Bridal

Alison · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing dress, Amazing service

I'm so glad I got my dress at Spybaby Bridal. The dress was gorgeous. They really took the time to understand what I wanted in a dress and to make me feel comfortable. I had been to a few other stores and had been frustrated by the selection and the attentiveness of the staff but walking into Spybaby put me at ease. The selection was great and the staff was absolutely amazing. They worked with me on the dress fitting schedule, even doing two of my appointments on the same day so that I knew I would be able to get the fittings done while I was in town. It couldn't have been a better experience, I'm so glad I said yes to my dress at Spybaby Bridal.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Wide variety of dresses and super helpful ladies working there. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for with my specific 1950s theme.

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/01/2017

AMAZING
    I worked with Kara and the owner Maria multiple times. I was very unsure about what I wanted and Kara walked me through what she thought I would like and really guided me which I needed. We had 2 appointments with her and had finally narrowed it down, but I had time so I didn't buy right away. Well I ended finding THE dress by chance while at another store looking for a bridesmaid dress. I did not like the store I was at and went to Spybaby. They had the dress and worked with my budget to make it happen so that I didn't have to buy it from the other store's sample rack.
    I went back a few months later for a jewelry and headpiece sale. The owner popped by my appointment and came back with her own recommendation (I don't make decisions well with too many options so this was just what I needed). That was the headpiece and jewelry I ended up choosing and the entire outfit was so perfect.
    Spybaby Bridal makes you feel so excited and takes the stress out of the planning. They are always so welcoming and willing to work with you. I never had trouble getting an appointment and when I had a busy schedule they were so accommodating. I even called the morning of and was able to stop in for an appointment.
    I would not recommend anywhere else. They have so many options and an amazing staff. They are a local small business and really care about their town. I am so grateful to them for an amazing experience.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Award

Real Weddings

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Spybaby bridal has an amazing line of the top brands for wedding attire in the industry. We refer our brides to their facility as we know they'll receive top notch customer service, and an impeccable lineup of dresses to choose from!

• 426 N. Franklin St. Syracuse, 13204 See on map