Boise, Boise, ID 83702 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sprout Design

Sprout Design, a wedding planner based in Boise, Idaho, creates special and unique weddings on any budget. Owner Samantha Gray works one-on-one with couples to tailor the celebration of their union from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding ceremony and reception. She specializes in stretching any budget to accommodate a couple's wishes for their wedding.

Sprout Design offers services for full event planning or the option of partial planning based on the couple's needs. Samantha is highly organized and detail-oriented and will help couples from the very beginning with budget analysis, timelines, guest lists, to-do lists, and the design of the event. She has close relationships with a number of talented vendors and offers referrals, when needed. The day of the event, Sprout Design will be the day-of coordinator and take any unnecessary stress off of the couple. She provides her planning services to the following types of weddings:

• Civil ceremony

Sprout Design 6
Sprout Design 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazingggg!!

Sam made our day so effortless and stress-free! As a military service member and wife, my husband and I had an especially tough time planning our wedding from opposite coasts. We found Sam six months before our big day when we decided to move our wedding to Boise and she made it everything I had ever envisioned! Elegant, timeless, and (most importantly), within our budget!!! All of the vendors Sam recommended blew it out of the park and everyone had a fantastic time! My guests are still raving about how smooth and amazing the night went!

Adrienne · Married on 06/30/2018

We hired Sam as our day- of wedding coordinator and could not have been any more pleased with the results. From our first meetings, on through all of our follow up phone and email conversations and then the wedding itself, Sam was a dream to work with.

As an event coordinator myself, I know what it takes to pull off a highly detailed, multiple-pieces kind of event. Throw on top of that various vendors, numerous schedules and family members who, in their love for you just want to be ‘helpful’ and you’ve got quite a full plate. And while I had done most all of the planning for our wedding myself, I knew these details were not something I wanted to deal with the day of our wedding. I wanted to be able to hand all of our plans over to hands that we could trust to implement everything as we had envisioned it. We could not have hired anyone more detail- oriented and hardworking to pull this off than Sam.

Most importantly for us though, hiring Sam took the worry out of our wedding day. I knew from day one that I didn’t want to be dealing with phone calls from the venue or other vendors on our special day. And with Sam at the helm that day, I ended up having the most relaxing, worry-free day a bride could hope for, and that right there made our decision to hire her one of the best decisions we made in our entire wedding planning process.

Thank you Sam! She is THE BEST!!!

Sprout Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00

• Radion Photography
    Radion Photography Wedding Photographers

Samantha is one of the most outgoing wedding designers I've worked with. Always there to go an extra mile. Her creativity always shines in her work. I am always excited to work with Samantha!

• Radion Photography