Sandhill Rd, Lansing, MI 48911 Map · Phone number

About Sproullie Designs

Est. in 2007, Sproullie Designs specializes in custom stationery: invitations, save-the-dates, shower invitations, programs, menus, seating cards, thank yous, birth announcements, christmas cards, corporate events and more! It is our greatest joy to be able to discover your personal wedding or event style and transfer that to a tangible product. With something for every budget, each invitation is lovingly handcrafted in our studio by with the utmost of care and pride. From a small, intimate, destination wedding in Italy to an upscale affair in New York, we can create an invitation suite that will excite your guests and reflect your personality. We look forward to creating something fresh, modern and exciting for the most important day of your life!

Website: www.sproulliedesigns.com

sproulliewedddingwirejpgpic000001
BPAmber002Sheet2

34 Reviews for Sproullie Designs

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

10 STARS. WOW just WOW. Sproullie Designs has been one of the best companies I've worked with for my wedding. I had an idea in mind when it came to my save the dates since I am having a destination wedding in Punta Cana, RD. I knew I wanted something unique, original, and just exactly how I pictured it in my head. I searched and searched online until I found their company on Etsy. I did'nt want to go with just any company but there was something about them that caught my eye. Gave the company a shot and I got so many good comments on my boarding pass, friends and family loved it and I couldn't believe how perfect they were. I even decided on making my passport invitations with their company because I knew they would meet and go above my expectations. And they did. It's hard to explain what you want through email and hope they can do the closest to what you are looking for but they hit the jackpot with my invitations. Both Sarah and Laurynda are super attentive, answered all my emails, had lots of patience with me when it came down to deciding on what I wanted, made sure everything was PERFECT for me. I would totally recommend this company to anyone, and will definitely work with them in the future. Not only as a company they are AMAZING, but I felt like I made friends with them. 5 stars honestly isn't enough to give them the credit they deserve. If you are a bride like me who is super detailed and wants everything perfect definitely use them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/14/2017

I purchased two invites, the Passport and the Boarding Pass Ticket Invites. We combined them to create the perfect travel theme invitation we wanted for our destination wedding. I loved the quality of the invites and I have gotten a lot of compliments from my guests.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Sarah is absolutely amazing. She made our pastpost invitations for our desitnation wedding in Cancun. We loved making them and it set the theme for our entire wedding when our guests received them in the mail. Sarah is one of the most unique Etsy artists I have ever met and we are so greatful our destination wedding planner (Wedding Romantique) referred us to her. If you want to custom design your wedding invitations or any special occasion to stand out from all other vendors and invitation Sproullie Designs is your go to place.

Sent on 04/06/2016