113 W. Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89015 Map · Phone number

About Springtime Floral

Springtime Floral has been in business since 2001 in the Las Vegas and Henderson area, we are family owned and operated. We are a full service florist open 7 days a week. Let our professional designers create a design that reflects your style and personality. We take pride in all our work and guarentee customer satisfaction. Please visit our website at www.springtimefloral.com , our facebook or call for your free consultaion.

Follow Springtime Floral on

profilepics
whitebridalbouquet

35 Reviews for Springtime Floral

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Spring was amazing, very professional and fun all at the same time. Everything turned out beautifully. The venue for my wedding looked like something out of a magazine. My only criticism was that my bouquet was smaller than I had hoped for. Make sure to clarify if you have a certain size in mind. Everything else was better than I could have imagined! I will definitely use her in the future for any of my floral needs :-)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Alexis · Married on 03/20/2017

I worked with Spring for my wedding and she made it such a breeze! I didn't know exactly what kind of flowers I wanted but she looked through my ideas and read my mind! She created such beautiful bouquets that I'm getting my preserved. Her style and attention to detail is exactly what I was looking for. She immediately put me at ease and created a beautiful day for me!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Megan · Married on 03/20/2016

Flowers looked and smelled amazing! She set it all up and walked us through the entire process. We met several times. Spring was very happy and helpful to work with.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Award

Springtime Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Cakes On The Move
    Cakes On The Move Wedding Cakes

I have sent Spring many bride through the years. It has been my privilege to know her on a professional level. I have been doing cakes for 28 years and to date the florist I would recommend, without hesitation is Springtime Floral. The feed back from each bridge I have sent to them has been off the charts. Keep it up Spring!

• 113 W. Lake Mead Pkwy Henderson, 89015 See on map
    8886822289 (Other Phone Number)