New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About Spotlight Style

Spotlight Style is a full-service floral design, photography and event planning salon based in New York City. Founding member Preeti Shah intertwines her passion for style, design and details into the fabric of your perfect day.

Most recently, Spotlight Style was featured on The Style Network’s show Married Away for planning a destination wedding to Bali in two weeks!

Our inspiration comes from you
Our focus is to keep the tradition but break the norm

Our success is a delicate balance of good relationships and impeccable details

Our responsibility is to make the planning process a memorable one

Our promise is to guarantee you that your day is in great hands
Our hope is that you love the experience

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bf2c1de73e60e1eb 1282072499727 MG2412
KRBouquet

25 Reviews for Spotlight Style

• U

Usha · Married on 05/30/2015

Preeti Shah was a pleasure to work with, she guided us through the event with ease and understanding. From the mandap (hupa) to the table center pieces to the bride & grooms table and back drop she made sure they were all beautiful and elegant.
    Preeti was a true professional and delivered what she promised. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Preeti and her team are accessible and adaptable in any situation!! With consistently smiling faces in some very trying situations !!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

I was lucky enough to work with a pack of fantastic vendors, and Preeti was hands-down the most amazing of the bunch. With our shoe-string budget, she put together an exceptional wedding that felt so unique, special, and intimate. She understood our vision from the get-go (New York wedding, roughly 100 guests, Indian but with Western influences, fun venue with character) and bent over backwards to bring it to life.

When the caterer that I found fell through last-minute, she swooped in with her own rolodex and brought in the caterer that we always wanted at a fraction of the cost. When our outdoor ceremony got rained out, she pulled in personal favors with the rental company to rearrange our whole setup. When our friends gifted us a 6-foot elephant topiary, she figured out a way to transport it, stuff it, and make it a gorgeous focal point. When we realized the venue didn't have a liquor license, she figured out a low-cost way for us to get one ourselves. I felt shockingly relaxed in the run-up to my wedding because I knew should could handle absolutely anything that we threw at her.

Sent on 06/05/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Spotlight Style FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
    Sheraton Parsippany Hotel Hotel Weddings

I have recently had the pleasure of working with Preeti and Jessica in planning the South Asian Bridal Show that was held this past weekend at our hotel. They are very professional, organized and just so much fun to work with. It wasn't your typical bridal show. It was very classy, stylish and elegant and really displayed all of her hard work. I would highly recommend Spotlight Style and look forward to working together again - Laurie

• CONTEMPORARY CREATIONS & FINESSE FLORALS
    CONTEMPORARY CREATIONS & FINESSE FLORALS Wedding Florists

I have never seen a more professional and hard working Event Manager other than Preeti. My work as the event venue decorator and florist was so much reduced as she took care of all the minor details for me. She was there, no matter what direction you looked and was well connected with the banquet staff. Her staff was very efficient also. I was constantly updated with the Wedding schedule and what a detailed schedule it was. Her staff kept in arms length touch with me asking me if I needed something. I would love to have her as an Event Manager for every Wedding I do. She also had a surprise for me at the end of the day which I had not expected. Very very proffesional, efficient and pleaseant. Her smile does all the work.

• New York, 10019 See on map