Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center

12833 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center

The Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center combines a 40,000 Sq. ft. event, conference center and restaurant venue with the beauty of an urban forest. The Event Center boasts towering redwood trees and lush landscaping, as well as our famous waterfalls and ponds. Bridges and decks connect the various indoor and outdoor spaces, peaceful and lovely, amidst the busy, trendy and conveniently located community of Studio City.

The Sportsmen's Lodge Event Center offers eleven unique event environments, as well as garden settings for wedding ceremonies, receptions and dinners. Our exquisitely designed River Rock Lounge, restaurant and bar, is also available for private rental. Executive Reymundo de Latorre offers creatively presented and delicious cuisine, tailored to each client's individual needs.

Our experienced Event Managers may assist you with menu and bar planning, space design and decor, audio-visual, and other services as requested.

In the first half of the 20th Century, the Sportsmen's Lodge was known for its trout-fishing lake where families came to catch and eat their own dinners, cooked courtesy of the Lodge's restaurant. For detailed historical information and vintage photos, please check out Wikipedia.

The Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center has long been a tradition in the San Fernando Valley, with a loyal base of fans and clients, including many celebrities and dignitaries. The Center, and its adjacent Hotel, remain a very popular spot for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions, Mitzvahs, Corporate, Academic and Cultural Events, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Family Reunions, Public Events and Concerts.

Follow Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center on

• Real Weddings 4

27 Reviews for Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center

Christie · Married on 03/11/2017

UPDATE 4/2/17

We're all married! Now that everything is said and done. I still keep my original review of the Sportsmen's Lodge. Our wedding ran so smoothly and without a hitch. We had a very attentive server who consistently stopped by our sweetheart table to make sure we had food and drinks. The food was AMAZING and the bartenders were so nice. Our guests loved everything that was provided. I would totally have another event at the Sportsmen's Lodge.

P.S. We had our rehearsal dinner at the neighboring River Rock and that has the same catering service. Same results! Lovely people and delicious food. Truly one-stop shopping for a wedding at it's best!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't had my wedding yet but I LOVE the Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center. Everyone from the event coordinator, to the hotel staff, to the restaurant managers are extremely nice and helpful. They answered my millions of emails, clarified any questions or concerns I had, and just were always fun to talk to.

I still need to go to the food tasting but I'm looking forward to adding more to my review.

Stacey · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I chose the Sportsmen's Lodge as our wedding venue because of past experiences. We both had attended events in the past (one wedding, one quicenera) and both were breathtakingly beautiful.

Working with Melissa Saldibar and Cynthia Rivera as our coordinators was amazing! These ladies are definitely a dynamic duo and truly are a great representation of the Sportsmen's Lodge. Everyone there was very professional and were always readily available! At times, I felt like I would send so many emails asking questions, but Melissa and Cynthia responded to every one of them so promptly and did not mind.

The venue was amazing--my husband and I had the Regency as our reception hall and we married at the North Garden. Even though it was chilly outside, the decorations in the North Garden were so romantic and help set the mood. The reception hall was set-up on time and everything was done to perfection. The staff during the reception were nothing but amazing and always willing to help!

Thank you Sportsmen's Lodge and their team for making our wedding truly a dream come true!

Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

Real Weddings

• LA Wedding Woman
    LA Wedding Woman Wedding Officiants

As wedding officiants, we travel all over LA County. The Sportsmen's Lodge is our favorite place to officiate!!! It is centrally located, the gardens are beautiful, the ballrooms have beautiful views of the garden and they can accomidate hundreds of people for any type of event. They have everything you'd need and more. We cannot express enough how much we love this venue and their team. Angie and her staff are on top of every detail. It is a pleasure to officiate for them.

• 12833 Ventura Boulevard Studio City, 91604 See on map
    818-306-5896 (Phone number)
    8006927767 (Other Phone Number)
    8187555050 (Fax Number)