Conshohocken, PA 19428 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About SpiritualBlessings4U.com

Reverend Barb will design and deliver your ceremony exactly as you dreamed it... from Traditional to Apache to Contemporary to Sweet & Simple. The commonality of all the world's religions is LOVE. Where there is Love, there is God. Wherever you are in your personal spiritual journey is exactly where you should be and not for anyone to judge. I hope I can be of service to you.

I also offer one on one counseling services and partnership or pre-marital therapy.

Namaste, (The light in me recognizes & acknowleges the light in you)

Rev. Barb

image001
SpiritualBlessings4U.com
This symbol represents my belief system.  All of the world's religions have commonalities.  We need...
This symbol represents my belief system. All of the world's religions have commonalities. We need...
yvette & tony  2/21/09
LauraSebastiano
image001

6 Reviews for SpiritualBlessings4U.com

Liz · Married on 10/01/2011

I wanted to thank you for your amazing wedding officiating services. We couldn’t be happier with your services, which not only met our expectations, but greatly exceeded them as well. We wanted a heartfelt, personal ceremony, and you gracefully helped us achieve it. You were so kind to welcome us into your home for our initial meeting. You were also very responsive from that point, all the way up to our ceremony. You were always on time or early, which we really appreciate. We are still receiving compliments on our ceremony! It was lighthearted at times, and serious at times, and overall, a lovely, well put-together ceremony that we will never forget. Thank you again for such a memorable day.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Stacey · Married on 01/02/2010

Reverend Barb Boyer was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She came to our home to meet us and to design and personal and spirtual wedding that we will cherish. She made us feel like one of kind. We would highly recommend making Rev. Boyer to any couple looking for the little extra special touch.

Sent on 04/06/2010

Laura · Married on 12/06/2009

My husband and I are so thankful that we found Reverend Barb!! She gave us exactly the type of wedding that we wanted, with very short notice! Our wedding was held outdoors during the 1st week of December. It was 39 degrees outside and Rev Barb still had a happy face and a beautiful ceremony for us!

Sent on 04/08/2010

SpiritualBlessings4U.com FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SpiritualBlessings4U.com 1
    Get $ 50 off or 25% off - which ever is more!
    Book your wedding on a Monday through Thursday and get a 25% discount off the total officiant fees. That's a minimum of $50 off.

• Conshohocken, 19428 See on map